• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD Sig 11.5" 5.56 FDE MCX Virtus with 6.75" 300 Blackout Conversion Kit

KB13Actual

Sergeant of the Hide
Minuteman
Mar 21, 2018
Looking to sell my FDE Sig MCX Virtus 11.5" 5.56 Pistol. Pistol has 210 rounds through it, with 180 of those suppressed.

This Virtus has the Geissele Super MCX SSA - M4 Curved Trigger and the 6.75" 300 Blackout Caliber Exchange Kit which has not been fired with 12" SD Handguard.

It'll ship in Grey SIG MCX deployment bag. Looking to get $4000 $2900 shipped from my FFL to yours.

I'm willing to sell the 6.75" 300 Blackout Caliber Exchange Kit for $750 shipped. That is for the barrel and bolt only.

IMG_6186.jpeg

Last edited:
Deal fell through, still available with final price drop.

It's unfortunate that the deal didn't went through because some misunderstandings of what's included and me not paying attention to the photo attached.
But I do vouch for the seller, he is GTG.

A moderator report was put in on this post. How many times will this be sold? @BeardOfWar what is the answer? Was a trade and cash already sent for this item and you are selling it again?

Not sure whats going on I had good communication with the seller, I mailed a rifle to the seller Feb 4th its arrived at his FFL and I sent the agreed balance payment via zelle I have lost communication with the seller no replies to my text or PM, I know life happens and i hope there is just a delay, the seller has good feedback and has been a member for a few years, I will give the benefit of the doubt for a a couple more days that something has come up, but i need to either receive a tracking number or some sort of communication

Last edited:
A moderator report was put in on this post. How many times will this be sold? @BeardOfWar what is the answer? Was a trade and cash already sent for this item and you are selling it again?
It was SPF to BattleFieldDuke but when we met up. He thought that I had something else... Then it was sold to Lord of war619, he told me that he would send payment on a certain day but was never received. This is the only reason I felt this deal had fell through. A few days later I received payment. This was never promised or sold to another member other than these two individuals. I always mark my items sold as soon as they are, but for some reason members will still reach out and attempt to purchase even when marked sold.

It was SPF to BattleFieldDuke but when we met up. He thought that I had something else... Then it was sold to Lord of war619, he told me that he would send payment on a certain day but was never received. This is the only reason I felt this deal had fell through. A few days later I received payment. This was never promised or sold to another member other than these two individuals. I always mark my items sold as soon as they are, but for some reason members will still reach out and attempt to purchase even when marked sold.
So seeing as you got payment from @lord of war619 was it sent out to him already and have you told him it was?

Sorry havent logged on, there was a week delay but BofW and I had finally got communication via text, he was able to get it shipped arrived in excellent condition more than happy in the end