• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Suppressors Sig 1911-22 Anyone know more about this?

JMC

Sergeant
Minuteman
Nov 24, 2007
Wisconsin
Re: Sig 1911-22 Anyone know more about this?

I held it at the shot show its a real nice 1911. Its NOTHING like the GSG 1911... I have 2 on order should be in soon. My price will be $385 shipped

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: S&J Refinishing</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I held it at the shot show its a real nice 1911. Its NOTHING like the GSG 1911... I have 2 on order should be in soon. My price will be $385 shipped </div></div>

I haven't handled the Sig but other than the grip panels and the name on the slide it looks exactly like a GSG 1911-22. Right down to the proof stamps on the frame and the caliber marking under the ejection port.

Does the sig have a threaded barrel that an adapter can be threaded on for a suppressor?

when you pull the slide back are there flats on the side of the barrel for a narrow wrench and a seam line on the barrel?

On the GSG you unscrew that piece and thread on an extended adapter to use a suppressor.

Just curious, didn't know Sig had one out when I bought the GSG.

Holy crap, thats a exact copy of the gsg-1911. I have mine sitting here on the table next to my keyboard, and everything matches up. (cept i threw away the retarded ambi safety, and put a normal rh one on)

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: S&J Refinishing</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I held it at the shot show its a real nice 1911. Its NOTHING like the GSG 1911... I have 2 on order should be in soon. My price will be $385 shipped </div></div>

I'd be interested in seeing a review on one of these when you get them in stock. I'd like to get a 1911 trainer in the future. I have a Marvel 22 conversion for one of my 1911's and it's scary accurate but it doesn't fit most of my holsters and I can't overhand rake the side.

JMC

I shot one. The trigger was terrible.