• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Suppressors Sig 226 9mm can?

SNOW

Sergeant
Minuteman
Mar 6, 2003
Jackson, MS
Looks like I am getting into a Sig 226 Tactical. Looking for suggestions on what can to run on it. Any opinions welcome.

Re: Sig 226 9mm can?

Like the SAS one I have for my 45. Looking to get one for a 9mm as well.

100_3223.jpg

Yes, he is making pistol cans. And getting a different thread on the recoil booster part should be easy for him.

I have a Trident on mine and have heard/shot the EVO as well. Both sound and function great. It all comes down to politics really and who you are willing to do business with. I have a friend who just got his EVO after 12 months and then had to machine his his own M13x1 thread adapter for the piston because AAC could not provide one despite having ordered and paid for the product twice, both through the dealer and directly. Lot's of empty promises on "we'll ship next week", etc, etc, etc. For me that says a lot about service down the road too if ever needed.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Chris Snow</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Thanks. Checking avail of SAS and SWR. </div></div>
If you do not find any locally PM me. I have about 15 in stock
smile.gif

There seem to be a lot of SAS fans on this site, and a lot of people that know the owner personally. You guys think that he will begin to allow his suppressors to be tested against other products this year? Maybe by silencerresearch.com?

SAS are raved about on this site, but I have never seen one in person or really talked about on any other sites, etc.

Im sure he might let some get evaled. I'm a big fan of his cans and will let anyone in my ao shoot them. 7.62 and 45.

I've gotten prices from $599-$785 in the SWR. Need to check to make sure all quotes are with booster. If not, that's a a big price gap. Recently heard good things about Liberty cans too.