• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Sig 320 discharge

My surprised face
nick-offerman-funny-smirk-ta7mbaiq18dmbtdz.gif

He bends down and his holster/gun has contact with the officer next to him and the gun goes off. How that would make the gun fire, given the holster he's likely using, I have no idea. The contact can't be ignored though. Not sure the video is really enough to determine a cause.

I purchased an M18 for a reason. Eyes wide open.

Good discussion over on SigTalk where some of the focus is being put on the WML holsters being used and a large gap between the holster and trigger guard.

Good discussion over on SigTalk where some of the focus is being put on the WML holsters being used and a large gap between the holster and trigger guard.

I would bet that more officers have shot themselves with Glocks, but Glock didn't get a military contract so the fan boys are having a heyday.

Gap or not, the fucking thing should not discharge without a finger on the trigger.

Reactions: DudeBro
Time to go back to the future with 1911s with trigger safety and grip safety or at least M&Ps with the thumb safety option.

I'd imagine they are saying its possible something went between the trigger guard and holster and pulled the trigger
Yes, this is the consensus. WML holsters allowing too much of a gap so that something can protrude into the holster and press the trigger. I thought that would be obvious but plainly not for all of us.

Reactions: Milf Dots