• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD Sig 365 XL Package, $1150 Shipped

33jeep

Private
Supporter
Minuteman
Aug 23, 2017
NC
Sig 365 XL with PMM barrel and comp.
Boresight Solutions stippled grip module with Razorback
Greyguns trigger
Holosun 507k
6 mags, 4 15round, 2 12 round
2 PHylster Pro holsters

$1150 shipped to your FFL

IMG_7260.jpeg

IMG_7259.jpeg
IMG_7258.jpeg
IMG_7257.jpeg

Late to the party on this one, but I've been strongly looking at putting together an XL with the PMM comp. Seems like most folks go with the shorter barrel, but I was thinking of trying to bring the snappiness down as minimal as possible (not that it's not manageable already, just as sort of an experiment).

Can you share your experience (plus or minus) with the XL/comp configuration?

I only shot it with the comp, and have not shot the smaller 365. The comped XL is comparable to seems to shoot about the same as a Glock 19. of course with comp it is about the same length, grip is slightly shorter.

After shooting it last night Id agree go with the XL pmm and comp combo. I think adding a little more weight from a icarus XL+evo grip from what I've researched completes the gun in reducing the slight recoil it has. Also heard the dpm recoil spring adds in reduction if you are shooting multiple shots in a row.

Thanks for the insight fellas. Knowledge is power, as they say.