• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

eca7891

Keeper of useless knowledge
Minuteman
Nov 7, 2019
My wife has decided it’s time to get her cc permit . After shooting multiple guns she has chosen the sig 365.

By some small miracle do any of you guys know where I could find one of these?

Thanks for any help you may give.

GREAT GUN!!!! Trying to find any gun right now is going to be difficult, but especially a good one. I think I recently saw an ad at Palmetto State Armory for one...not sure tho. I got mine at Ft. Lewis AAFES. If you can try your local Exchange.

What area are you in?

My LGS is a Sig dealer and they have been shipping, just on allocation.
I had to wait a couple months for my last one to come in.

Also expand your search to the P365XL as it's another nice option and you might find one.

Reactions: bunsen27
Palmetto just put an ad up today for them with the red dot.

My local gun store has been getting them.

We are just north of the twin city area.
Lgs has not seen one in 3 months....

Last edited:
I picked up a P365 XL yesterday at a nearby Academy, ordered online that showed in stock and then went and picked it up.

I'd try out a XL before committing and also do a little research on the issues with the P365. They had (and still do) a lot of problems, the XL has a lot of stuff in the top end redesigned to fix the issues.

Yeah.
I think I’m sticking with what she is comfortable with.
I am guessing it may be a long search.

I had to visit two local gun stores, but I was able to find one. I bought it, and they had another one back on the shelf almost instantly. Find the stores that move a lot of SIG products, and chances are good that they will get one in shortly. Good luck! I love mine.

Reactions: W54/XM-388
Found one at my local academy this week. I should have picked it up, but my 43x is doing the job for now.

My LGS has an online searchable inventory check that is updated daily. Not much inventory right now. No XL versions... But they are a Sig elite dealer, so hopefully more inventory will keep trickling in.

Attachments

• rtsp.jpg
    rtsp.jpg
    77.9 KB · Views: 30
My LGS had both a P365 SAS and a Springfield Hellcat in the almost empty display case this morning at noon.
I asked how they still had those, and the answer was they only put them out like 2 hours earlier HA!

I have started looking into the hellcat. It seems to be at a higher availability right now.

The problem with the Hellcat is that it’s made by Springfield. Everything Springfield makes is a rolling shit filled dumpster fire. Friends don’t let friends buy Springfield.

eca7891, being in the twin cities, you may want to check at Streichers. They're a local police supply house and should have some P365's in stock. That's where I picked one up a month or so ago. BTW, it's a great CCW piece. I carry mine in a Crossbreed appendix carry holster. Super comfortable and really easy to shoot, even with +P rounds. Let us know what you find!

I got mine from Kentucky gun co, they seem to restock quickly. It’s an amazing handgun. If you find an xl first don’t hesitate to pick it up, you can swap the fcg around like a p320. I am going to put a xl grip on my 365 to run flush fit 12 rounds.

FWIW, after trying out the 365xl, 365, 365 SAS, and hellcat, I ended up with the springfield just based on the Pic rail and the nice moulding for the support thumb along the frame. Otherwise, my prefence would be 365XL (big hands), 365, and then the SAS. I really couldn't get into the strange porting of the SAS nor the fiberoptic integral sights.

Are you thinking of getting the manual safety version?

So my wife ended up shooting a friends hellcat and preferred it over the sig. If it were me then I would have went sig but it will be hers.

I swore I would never support Springfield after the last go around but she got what she wanted.
The hellcat came in a few days ago.
If anyone is interested I’ll post again after I run a few hundred rounds through it.
Thanks for all the input.

Definitely post your thoughts after running the hellcat thru a few range sessions. I've been looking at either a 365 or a hellcat for EDC.

And since 2020 blows ,I can't fondle each of these side by side at gun store to see what feels better.
The hellcat does seem intriguing 🤔