• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SIG 522 .22LR Opinions

tireys

StealthMode223
Minuteman
Mar 4, 2009
Show Me State
I have seen some video reviews and heard mainly all positive things about this Tactical .22. I would like to know what some of the Hiders think?

No personal experience shooting them but I've handled plenty, I like them over the other tacticool .22's because they were designed from the ground up as a .22 vs a converted ar. They're supposed to be the most accurate tactical .22's other than a tricked out 10/22. It's on the "need to buy" list. Hopefully someone with some experience can chime in

I have shot one several times and I like it-especially if you also have the SIG 556, basically identical. You won't be disappointed.

I bought one about a year ago and I love it. Very accurate and will eat anything I put in it. Well over 2k rounds through it now and never even a hiccup. I highly reccomend one if your in the market for a semi auto .22

Sig-522.jpg

A friend of mine bought one of these awhile ago. I'm not sure how much ammo he has through it yet, but I know he loves it and hasn't experienced any mafs.

I have one of the classic swat models with the railed handguard and side folding stock. Love it. Has the exact same feel as the 556. The barrel is heavy, and not a pencil barrel with a sleeve like the others. Rifle is extremely accurate and reliable. Also loves suppressors and eats all types of ammo. If you can find a good deal on one, I highy recommend it.

I'm workin on it. I found one that's the reason I was askin. I have offered the guy a 6.8 SPC II upper minus the BCG. I'm waiting on his decision. I am really liking what I'm hearing about em.

I have the classic swat and have put over 3,000 rounds through mine without a malfunction of any kind. It is very accurate and a ton of fun. Like others have said I like it alot better than all the other tactical 22's on the market.