• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Sig 556 Upper

bruceknoch

Private
Minuteman
Jan 19, 2011
Does anyone know if it is possible to buy just the upper for the Sig 556? I want to recaliber one to go with what I already have.

Secondly, is it possible to use an AR-15 upper with the Sig lower?

Thanks in advance for the input.

Re: Sig 556 Upper

yes you can buy the upper look at Coloradagun.com and sig 556 forum...no the sig 556 upper will not fit on a ar15 lower.

Check out" bustin" he is a hide member he runs ar15 performance. He sells uppers and also does caliber conversions on the Sig 556 series. I am looking at one of his 6.8spc Sig uppers. He is very reasonable priced alot cheaper than Colorado Guns.

I assume you mean cogunsales.com, as coloradaguns.com doesn't come up. They only sell lowers. I'm looking for an upper.

Also, I have already contacted AR15 performance and they are stating that they are not weven messing around with the Sig platform any longer. Have you heard otherwise?

We(ARP) are not building on Sigs now, I thought they may sell being IMO a higher quality modernized AK but I was wrong. They sat in the rack for 6mths so we arent doing anymore sorry.
Try Tony at Tromix, he converted a few at one time not sure if he still is.