• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SIG 6.5 creedmoor brass

fmorelli

Sergeant of the Hide
Minuteman
Jul 9, 2020
Anyone have experience and/or knowledge of SIG brass for 6.5 creedmoor? From digging around it seems that SIG started making their own brass in the last couple years, maybe, in a plant in AR. Curious about quality and consistency.

I did not have 6.5 brass but did pick up some .223 until I could get some lapua. It seems to shoot alright, weights varied more than more expensive brass. I only loaded a couple times before I could get Lapua brass so I cannot speak to how long they would hold up. I would say that it is good practice brass.

I bought some 6.5CM a while ago maybe around when it was first available,it was so cheap at the time had to try it,well it held up well,loaded well even at max loads showed no pressure sign's,primer pockets stayed tight,made great range brass for the daughter and wife to shoot reloaded it around 6-8 times before they lost most it,but for the price I paid don't care more then got my money worth out of it,seems a little harder to find now,but I'am really looking for it either,but from what I saw it's about as good as Hornaday or Winchester or any other cheap brass,I'am personally a fan of Lapua pretty much all I use for fun or matches,Try it your gun will tell you if it likes it...