• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Sig 970

ratton

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jun 21, 2009
Nevada
Does anyone know where I can find parts for a Sig 970. It appears there are really none here in the US or Canada. Numrich Gun Parts has little to none. I appeal to any overseas Hide members in Europe I have heard the rifles are still popular there. I appreciate any help you all can provide. Thank You in advance.

Re: Sig 970

All misc parts but am looking for front bedding block, heavy fluted 300WM and/or 308 barrels, along with 308 mags and bolt assembly.

I used to own one in 30/06 & sold it due to the difficulty in adjusting the trigger. Was a great shooter but it went to funds a side project.

Anyhow, try gunbroker. Not endorsing (or criticizing) the site but that's where I'd go if Numrich is out.

Best of luck to you.

I tried Gun Broker. No Luck. Hope someone from Europe might chime in and have some info.

I've got one in .270. Would love to get a magnum barrel, bolt, and mag. Let me know how you make out.

CDNN had a few parts (mostly bolts, stocks, barrels and mags) a few years back. Last I looked they only listed mags and I think those were 30-06 size but it might be worth a call in case they still have something not listed. I got several mags for my .270 a while back figuring I might not be able to find them in the future. Nice rifles, mine shoots very well.

my mags work with 308/30-06/270..6.5*55 etc..
308 barrels are hard to come by...I picked up a 270 barrel to supplement mine.
I would also look on Sig forums (not sure if that will help or not)...