• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SIG Blaser Tactical 2 Overview

LoneWolfUSMC

Lt. Colonel
Minuteman
I managed to get my hands on a Blaser Tactical 2 for an afternoon at the range. I figured you guys wouldn't mind a video. I would have liked to run more than the 28 total rounds through it, but I had to get it back to it's caretaker.

<object width="853" height="510"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/HvCgR_hdCUk?fs=1&hl=en_US&hd=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/HvCgR_hdCUk?fs=1&hl=en_US&hd=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="853" height="510"></embed></object>

Lager Video in 720p HD

Re: SIG Blaser Tactical 2 Overview

Good review... Better than most I see online. Good camera angles, good pertinent information. Didn't bore me at all. Well done! Let's see some more of those.

Well done, especially that part on DBM. I hate plastic mags on steyr or tikka.

Glad you guys liked it. I am gearing up with new video rig to be able to record quality reviews and lessons. This was a borrowed camera to see if the results are worth the money.

Good job! That was probably the most honest review I've seen or read in a long time that highlighted a rifle's strength's and its weaknesses. It was interesting to see how the magazine malfunctioned in such a way...that certainly would play into my decision making process if I was looking into the rifle.

I enjoyed this video, thank you!

Well, as the proud owner of a Tactical II in .338LM, I thought to myself, "Self, you've never had THAT happen to your mags!" So, I went to the safe, got the rifle, four rounds of 250gr Corbon ammo and loaded up. (BTW, what he said about loading the magazines was correct-- it is kind of a pain, but manageable once you get the hang of it). The .338 will only hold four rounds. So, I inserted the mag, and gave it a slap, and yessiree, the top round partially came out of the mag, such that it could not be chambered. With even a sharper smack, I was also able to get one of the rounds to pop out of the mag. Bummer. So, the moral of the story is this-- in a tactical situation, only load your magazine with the bolt closed.

(I could not get a malfunction with the bolt closed and rapidly inserting the magazine. That's now my M.O.)

Also, as far as the cost comparison between the Blaser and the AI, for the .308, which has the AIAE, I would agree they are right at the same cost. However, AI only has the AIAW in .338LM (yes, I know, the AIAX is coming-- try to find one!), which is 50% more than the Blaser. For me, the only comparison was the TRG 42, and I already have a TRG 22, and I wanted something a different.

Great video-- I enjoyed it immensely.

Good job, you covered the issues well. My dept has two LRS2s and I have seen those magazine issues as well. We have had a few feeding and ejection issues as well. One had a ejector that worked loose (its a threaded cap over a spring) and had to go back for repair. The Blasers are definately very accurate, ours are capable of sub 1/2 MOA accuracy and close to 1/4 MOA. I don't think its a bad rifle but there are other choices in the same and lower price ranges that I would prefer. The only reasons I see to buy the Blaser is if you just have to have a straight pull action and the caliber change ability.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Matt284</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Good job, you covered the issues well. My dept has two LRS2s and I have seen those magazine issues as well. We have had a few feeding and ejection issues as well. One had a ejector that worked loose (its a threaded cap over a spring) and had to go back for repair. The Blasers are definately very accurate, ours are capable of sub 1/2 MOA accuracy and close to 1/4 MOA. I don't think its a bad rifle but there are other choices in the same and lower price ranges that I would prefer. The only reasons I see to buy the Blaser is if you just have to have a straight pull action and the caliber change ability. </div></div>

I have seen the ejector problem on two different first gen tac 93's and unless they have changed that on the tac II's in my opinion it is a poor design. That said before returning to customers I range tested both, a must do
grin.gif
and both were solid 1/2 - MOA rifles. Good review.

I really wish I had more time with the rifle. I may try to get a longer term demo.

The design definitely has merit and the accuracy potential is there. I was hesitant to quote accuracy in the video because I was shooting under time constraints and concentrating more on composing the video on the fly. I am an experienced shooter, but a novice videographer.

The camera is looking like a "go" it's just a matter of figuring out how to fund it. The work I can do with a HDSLR is just amazing. I can really show the detail of pieces that the "flip" type cameras will not let me get into. Also the fact that I already have a modest collection of lenses for my DSLR allows me to have greater control.

The only bad part is this is going to eat into my shooting time even more. Video gear also gets stupid expensive FAST.

If you hold the mag in the web of your hand and use you thumb to put some pressure on the side of the steel mag lips youll find it stops them sliding back inside the mag during loading,
As for the top round popping out, I've never come across that either, but will be sure to keep an eye out for it when reloading under pressure...

Cheers mate,

JJ

i just don't trust the blaser ... too many accidents on the r93 (some have been shown to been due to too much powder from the reloader, others not). the above shown bolt action is similar to the successor of the r93, the r8 ...

whether you want to trust it or not, i'd rather first look up the pictures of the guys that got a bolt shoved into their face from their very own r93

Old news mate, find me a recent example of a catostrophic R93/Tac2 failure...

The Tac2's in 338LM have been used operationly in some extreme conditions since 2006 without any operator face reconstructions or bolt explosions, even with only 6 of the 14 radial collet 'fingers' remaining...

Its a safe action as long as you dont double charge the handloads...

cheers

JJ

That magazine issue doesn't speak well to the R&D behind this rifle. Having to close the bolt before inserting a mag is not acceptable in any tactical situation, I would imagine.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: KSwift</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Hahaha, way to blame the rifle for not being able to count to 5.

grin.gif

Nice video though... </div></div>

Are you saying he loaded 6? I re-watched and and counted 5.

Good review and fair, I have about 5000 rds thru a Blaser. The magazine as you pointed out will pop a round out if it is slapped in ( it is that way on all of them not just one mag.

I have the others to compare to ( AIs, DTA, Trg 22 etc)on accuracy alone I would have to say the Blaser has the edge IMO, but really talking about fractions of an inch, does not really have much to do with getting the job done. For the others have the edge for taking abuse.

One other feature of the Blaser in can be taken down and transported, then assembled quickley with out loss of zero.

Thanks again for your report and not getting off into internet lore about the accident in Germany, it happened but the shooter loaded up several round with a huge amount/wrong type of powder.

John , superb video

I shot alongside several LE snipers in a comp who were running sig TAC 2 rifles, and they were in the top five teams out of 24

schmidt bender optics

the issue with the magazine looks like design flaw

and the extra mags are crazy expensive $190ish ??

replacement barrels are pricey too

i really love the straight bolt operation; stupid fast, as you show ...

the rifle is sexy IMO , i just can't abide a ugly rifle , so as you say it has that going for it, lol

SIG USA has an elitist attitude - their marketing folks are rude, and very nonchalant about their rifles getting 'out to the users'

at this same competition several custom rifles (one GAP and one KMW) AND AIAW on it's third barrel, out shot most everything on the field (shooters running the same rifle, optic, ammo, day in day out, makes all the difference)

for the money , the TAC 2 has STIFF competition - and when you couple that with the price of accessories, non folding stock, adrenalized reload/rounds jumping out, it's falls down the list.

John, you own a AI/AE mk2 folder, so your opinion is very valid

thanks for doing it sir!

great video review!! One of the best I have seen so far!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gavin S.</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: KSwift</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Hahaha, way to blame the rifle for not being able to count to 5.

grin.gif

Nice video though... </div></div>

Are you saying he loaded 6? I re-watched and and counted 5. </div></div>

No, he loaded and fired 5 rounds, and then cycled the action and dry fired.

He then went on a fairly long, awkward, and unrelated spiel for a bit about how "its hard to feel if the bolt picks up a round from the magazine", comparing it to another rifle, essentially blaming the rifle for the dry fire, rather than just counting mentally to 5.

I just found that funny, well played and recovered, but humorous.

I don't think the comment on the feeling of the bolt picking up a round has anything to do with counting. A review is a review, and John used another high-end factory rifle in this scenario for comparison.

I think the intention is to give a good indication of how the bolt feels when cycling a round, not to impress people about counting to 5, we all passed that age for such achievement.

I have an LRS2 and have never had any of the rounds jump out when loading. I have never seen a tactical 2 and cannot say if the mags are different, but they look the exact same. I also dont load it aggresively, but I would not have expected the rounds to pop out if I had either. Interesting.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: KSwift</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

He then went on a fairly long, awkward, and unrelated spiel for a bit about how "its hard to feel if the bolt picks up a round from the magazine", comparing it to another rifle, essentially blaming the rifle for the dry fire, rather than just counting mentally to 5.

I just found that funny, well played and recovered, but humorous. </div></div>

I train to run my rifle in stressful situations. Both real world and competition insert stress that causes your brain to function differently than it does at the bench on a lazy range session. The brain doesn't automatically respond to arbitrary numbers well. It can be trained to respond automatically to tactile input.

A great example is to watch an experienced shooter reload an M4 on the move. He isn't counting to 29 or 30. He is shooting and feels the difference in the recoil impulse. His brain automatically commands the hands to reload. In the same manner and experienced bolt gunner can feel the difference in resistance between an empty magazine and a live round stripping off the top.

It's a very, very small difference, but it was one I was expecting and didn't feel. It's not a "make it or break it" difference. However when we get to this level of rifle, little differences matter.

I am sorry that you thought it unrelated. I felt that it was. However I am glad you thought it was funny. Obviously I did not intend it to happen. It was a mistake. I believe in learning from mistakes. I figured it was a good example of a teaching point. If I didn't think it had merit I could have easily edited it out and run another take.

My AW mags will occasionally pop a round out when slammed home. I haven't noticed this happening with my AX, but I imagine it is possible with any double feed may due to the nature of the feed lips. I also feel it is a valid point to make, as is the point about the last round feel. It certainly is embarrassing to get a click on an empty chamber expecting a round to fire, and that is on a one way range. On a two way, it could be fatal.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: bm11</div><div class="ubbcode-body">but I imagine it is possible with any double feed may due to the nature of the feed lips.</div></div>

Bob, I definitely agree about double stack mags like on the AW. However, this is a single stack mag. The feed lips should not allow this.

Josh

Nice review of the Blaser Tactical. I saw it and loaded up 4 rounds in my 338 Lapus Blaser and really tried to see if the rounds would pop out but they did not, could it be that you had a defective mag?

Probably not. I have been able to do it on every .308 Tactical 2 that I have fired. I am sure the feed lips of the .338 are a bit different.

Regarding double stack mags, it is going to be totally dependent on the system. We get pretty rough with M16 magazines and rarely have a problem (unless dropped).

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LoneWolfUSMC</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: KSwift</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

I just found that funny, well played and recovered, but humorous. </div></div>

I train to run my rifle in stressful situations. Both real world and competition insert stress that causes your brain to function differently than it does at the bench on a lazy range session. The brain doesn't automatically respond to arbitrary numbers well. It can be trained to respond automatically to tactile input.

A great example is to watch an experienced shooter reload an M4 on the move. He isn't counting to 29 or 30. He is shooting and feels the difference in the recoil impulse. His brain automatically commands the hands to reload. In the same manner and experienced bolt gunner can feel the difference in resistance between an empty magazine and a live round stripping off the top.

It's a very, very small difference, but it was one I was expecting and didn't feel. It's not a "make it or break it" difference. However when we get to this level of rifle, little differences matter.

I am sorry that you thought it unrelated. I felt that it was. However I am glad you thought it was funny. Obviously I did not intend it to happen. It was a mistake. I believe in learning from mistakes. I figured it was a good example of a teaching point. If I didn't think it had merit I could have easily edited it out and run another take. </div></div>

You are absolutely right about being able to feel a round being chambered. I have always wondered the need for a check to insure you loaded a round. I have never not been able to tell when a round was chambered, that goes with knowing your rifle. I too would not like being able to feel the diference.

Very good video, keep em coming!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: MinorDamage</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
Bob, I definitely agree about double stack mags like on the AW. However, this is a single stack mag. The feed lips should not allow this.

Josh </div></div>Oh, well in this case, no excuse then!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LoneWolfUSMC</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Probably not. I have been able to do it on every .308 Tactical 2 that I have fired. I am sure the feed lips of the .338 are a bit different.
</div></div>

Remember, I have .338, and the rounds did pop out. Seems kinda like the luck of the draw, then. Not something I relish in such an expensive platform.

Good job, please post the video over at BlaserPro.com, I am sure the guys there would love to see it.

Great review. I am left handed and I seriously had looked at these rifles in .338LM. This company is the only company out there that makes a rifle capable of being left handed. The replacement barrel is what totally turned me off. The replacement barrels were $1,600 each. There is no way I can say yes to a plan like that.

Too bad AI said hell no to a left handed AW or AX.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: rpk762</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Great review. I am left handed and I seriously had looked at these rifles in .338LM. This company is the only company out there that makes a rifle capable of being left handed. The replacement barrel is what totally turned me off. The replacement barrels were $1,600 each. There is no way I can say yes to a plan like that.

</div></div>

Blaser is the only company that offers every rifle in every chambering in a left handed version. The real cost of the barrels is a bit deceptive. They are all drop in, saving fitting and down time.

The hard steel that Blaser uses allows for in most cases double the barrel life. I have a 223Rem barrel with 5,000+ rounds through it and it has less than 1 mm of throat erosion. I expect this barrel, well abused in the prairie dog fields, to last over 15,000 usable rounds. On a cost per shot, it is very competitive to shoot Blaser's.

I was speaking to Blaser Germany and they confimred that Austrian Military is using the Blaser in 338 Lapua Magnums and have alredy donee aroud 6000 rounds without loosing accuray they expect the 338 Lapua barrel to last around 10000 or more

A

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: rpk762</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Great review. I am left handed and I seriously had looked at these rifles in .338LM. This company is the only company out there that makes a rifle capable of being left handed. The replacement barrel is what totally turned me off. The replacement barrels were $1,600 each. There is no way I can say yes to a plan like that.

</div></div>

Bear in mind that a left handed shooter can run a right handed bolt gun extremely fast with practice. I shoot my AI from the support side (left handed) since many competitions have a support side stage.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: rpk762</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Too bad AI said hell no to a left handed AW or AX.
</div></div>Probably no AX's available in lefty yet, but certainly there are some AW's out there that are. Last I knew, SRT supply had a few of them.

First, the name of the gun is pronounced like Blouser. Not like Blazer. When you said that my brain almost blocked the remainder of the review. If John didn't know the name of the German gun company that has been making guns for as long as they have, he perhaps was not sufficiently familiar with the weapon system to provide a professional, objective evaluation.

Second, a professional shooter "inserts" a magazine. He does not "slap" a mag into a weapon. This weapon is not Bubba's '03 Springfield. Finally, a mag change in a precision environment such that this system would be deployed is rare, wouldn't you think? And because the shooter knows the top round will foul if he mis-handles inserting the mag he will be more careful unless, despite what he knows, he gets nervous, slaps the mag, fouls feeding, fumbles the shot while his spotter trys to find his ass with both hands too, in which case they might consider a different MOS, IF they make it out.

Third, this weapon is a professional sniper system. Although an LEO sharpshooter or precision rifleman may be forced to shoot from a bench he is more likely than not going to choose a prone position of sorts. Therefore, the weapon should have been evaluated thus.

Fourth, a simple push of the button would have revealed the ease of which the bolt is removed for bore cleaning or switching.

Fifth, a simple few turns of the provided allen wrench on the barrel set screw would have revealed the ease with which the weapon's barrel is removed, replaced, fired and without changing zero. Wow! That would have impressed viewers if the evaluator had objectively and professionally evaluated the weapon.

But at lease say BLOUSER. BLAZER is a dead-ass give away.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Casey Simpson</div><div class="ubbcode-body">First, the name of the gun is pronounced like Blouser. Not like Blazer. When you said that my brain almost blocked the remainder of the review. If John didn't know the name of the German gun company that has been making guns for as long as they have, he perhaps was not sufficiently familiar with the weapon system to provide a professional, objective evaluation.

Second, a professional shooter "inserts" a magazine. He does not "slap" a mag into a weapon. This weapon is not Bubba's '03 Springfield. Finally, a mag change in a precision environment such that this system would be deployed is rare, wouldn't you think? And because the shooter knows the top round will foul if he mis-handles inserting the mag he will be more careful unless, despite what he knows, he gets nervous, slaps the mag, fouls feeding, fumbles the shot while his spotter trys to find his ass with both hands too, in which case they might consider a different MOS, IF they make it out.

Third, this weapon is a professional sniper system. Although an LEO sharpshooter or precision rifleman may be forced to shoot from a bench he is more likely than not going to choose a prone position of sorts. Therefore, the weapon should have been evaluated thus.

Fourth, a simple push of the button would have revealed the ease of which the bolt is removed for bore cleaning or switching.

Fifth, a simple few turns of the provided allen wrench on the barrel set screw would have revealed the ease with which the weapon's barrel is removed, replaced, fired and without changing zero. Wow! That would have impressed viewers if the evaluator had objectively and professionally evaluated the weapon.

But at lease say BLOUSER. BLAZER is a dead-ass give away. </div></div>

Wow, log out.

Good review LW.

I always enjoy how quick everyone is to jump on a reviewer that provides a fairly in depth review of their experience with a weapon or any kind of gear as opposed to simply adding to the information.

John is doing these reviews for a perspective on use of a weapons system for the benefit law enforcement, military, and civilian marksmen, not English teachers
smile.gif

It's not as if John's being reviewed here, most everyone know's who John is and what John does, and how he does it. If we need a review of any of that we'll have to write letters to his coworkers, boss, friends or possibly wife
laugh.gif

For the time being perhaps we can stick to talking about this rifle in a constructive way, as opposed to bitching about what we think John should've done in this video.

Perhaps a PM is a more tactful way to approach correcting something you think he's doing wrong as opposed to publically crapping on something he does in his free time with the intention of helping people.

Also, thanks for the review LW very interesting, quality vid.

I commented about Casey being a epic ass but deleted it. Thought I would use slightly more tact than Casey. Seems Mr. Simpson has a hard on for the Balzer, good for you Casey.

CW, you might be right about PM as a matter of fact. But folks need to be more careful about what they put out to the world. Reviews need to be professional and objective - thorough.

Boone. No hard on, if you call that a tactful phrase. I'd never fired one until recently.

A hunter friend asked that I mount his scope and work up a load for him. This is a 220 grain Sierra flat base round nose bullet on the first test, prone, sandbags front and rear out of his hunting rifle. This is why I was impressed. The second groups is nearly a one-holer, and two succeeding groups (3,5) would later be with seating depth adjustments. Recall this is with a fat hunting bullet.

160ao1f.jpg

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Casey Simpson</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> But folks need to be more careful about what they put out to the world. Reviews need to be professional and objective - thorough.
</div></div>

Perfectly fair sentiment.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">But folks need to be more careful about what they put out to the world. Reviews need to be professional and objective - thorough.</div></div>

Says who? Who the hell are you to tell me or anyone else how and when we are allowed to express our views on something? You have every right to value it the way you wish to and to regard or disregard it as per your personal prejudices and experience. You do not have the right or ability to dictate to the rest of us the way we regard or write about our own experiences.

Also, note the title of overview, not really review.

Its a good video, with one person's experience with this platform. LW's perspective is enhanced by his past military experience together with current LE experience. I dare say that he has a perspective which applies a specific skillset and history that many of us value.

I think the response in this thread epitomizes the arrogance and asinine fanboy mindset that sometimes taints these and other forums.

Thanks, LW for the review. The comments so far notwithstanding, I appreciate having something out there which at least provides a look and perspective on this precision rifle.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Casey Simpson</div><div class="ubbcode-body">First, the name of the gun is pronounced like Blouser. Not like Blazer. When you said that my brain almost blocked the remainder of the review. If John didn't know the name of the German gun company that has been making guns for as long as they have, he perhaps was not sufficiently familiar with the weapon system to provide a professional, objective evaluation.</div></div>

If you wish to tune out the rest of the information because of one error, that is your loss. I really won't cry a tear about it.

Regarding the company's name. On two separate occasions the company Reps I have spoken with (who supplied the weapons) pronounces it with the English pronunciation. Since I mostly exist in the real world, I took it for granted that THAT was the correct pronunciation. I have heard it pronounced "blouser" before, but I figure it's a "tomate-o, tomaht-o" type thing. Regardless, what you call it has no impact on how it works. Showing how it works is the intent of the video.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Casey Simpson</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Second, a professional shooter "inserts" a magazine. He does not "slap" a mag into a weapon. </div></div>

Guess that's news to me since I have been professionally shooting for a very long time now in the military and civilian sector.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Casey Simpson</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Finally, a mag change in a precision environment such that this system would be deployed is rare, wouldn't you think?</div></div>

A magazine change because the shooter has expended his magazine would indeed be a very rare thing in a LE Sniper role. However it is very common for a LE Sniper to need to change the type of ammo that is loaded into the system due to the tactical problem changing. In this instance a rapid exchange is critical so that you are not left with an empty rifle when a shot is required.

In the real world you don't get to make the rules. You have to adapt and overcome.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Casey Simpson</div><div class="ubbcode-body">And because the shooter knows the top round will foul if he mis-handles inserting the mag he will be more careful unless, despite what he knows, he gets nervous, slaps the mag, fouls feeding, fumbles the shot while his spotter trys to find his ass with both hands too, in which case they might consider a different MOS, IF they make it out.</div></div>

Knowing it can happen doesn't prevent it from happening. You see some extremely skilled people screw up when you add speed and adrenaline to the mix. Again, the difference between the real world and the range.

The reality is the fault in the magazine system is unacceptable in this level of rifle. If you are willing to deal with it, then me pointing it out shouldn't ruffle your feathers.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Casey Simpson</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Third, this weapon is a professional sniper system. Although an LEO sharpshooter or precision rifleman may be forced to shoot from a bench he is more likely than not going to choose a prone position of sorts.</div></div>

Where are you gathering your information from? Less that half of the callouts I have been deployed in result in a prone position. There is a ton of crap on the ground. Cars, trash, benches, boxes, etc. Not to mention it's extremely difficult to setup a prone position inside a house unless the homeowner is willing to let you redecorate his dining room.

The evaluation is of the weapon system. Not of my shooting prowess. I can assure you that prone or benched the weapon would have performed the same (because I have shot it in both modes). However shooting from the bench allows me to not have to juggle the camera as much. This is turn makes for faster video production on sometimes busy range.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Casey Simpson</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Fourth, a simple push of the button would have revealed the ease of which the bolt is removed for bore cleaning or switching.

Fifth, a simple few turns of the provided allen wrench on the barrel set screw would have revealed the ease with which the weapon's barrel is removed, replaced, fired and without changing zero. Wow! That would have impressed viewers if the evaluator had objectively and professionally evaluated the weapon.</div></div>

This was not my weapon system and since it was only on loan to me before it needed to go make a sales call, I was not given the OK to tear it down. Sometimes you have to respect the wishes of the guy loaning you several thousand dollars of rifle.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Casey Simpson</div><div class="ubbcode-body">But at lease say BLOUSER. BLAZER is a dead-ass give away. </div></div>

Never said I was the brightest bulb on the tree. However I would be extremely happy to review your video......you did take the time to do one right?

Hey John, you did a fine job reply to my critique and provided good answers. And don't pay any attention to those English fuckers. They don't know any better. (Just teasing you Brits. Don't get mad).

I checked out your website. You do some good work. And you have a lot of courage to go out and do all that stuff. Good luck on everything.