• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

sig Canyon series

gundungeonscott

Private
Minuteman
Dec 10, 2022
Washington
I am seriously considering the sig 3000 bdx binos. My only hesitation is they are discontinued but right around the same time the 3000's are being phased out the canyon line appears . Is the Canyon just a rebranded 3000 bdx LRF bino? Kind of a second question I know that the elctronics have a 5 year wrrenty does sig service them out side of warrenty for a fee ? Sorry if i missed this question somewhere else thanks

yes, Sig will do out of warranty repairs, however, as with some other companies when these products get discontinued, and are out of warranty, it may be a situation of X $ to swap out to the newer replacement model

Sig service when I sent in a discontinued scope ... for an electrical issue that their warranty wouldn't have covered anymore anyway from my understanding even if it wasn't discontinued...

I explained the issue and put a question in the service request note asking If it couldn't be fixed was there an option for me to pay to upgrade to a different scope specifically

I never heard a word from them and received a tracking email a couple weeks later.
Figured that meant they could fix the old one.

They sent me the newer model one with no additional charge 🤷‍♂️
I FULLY expected there to be a charge if they would even do it...

ZERO complaints from sig service!

I didn't hesitate to buy the 10k binos thanks to that experience.
Good luck with your choice

They sent me upgraded new series for free. From Zulu 5 to Zulu 6 binos.

Not crazy about binos with a battery, but the more I use them the more I like them.