• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD Sig Cross 6.5 Creedmoor

Lbrown21

LBrown21
Supporter
Minuteman
Oct 27, 2022
Anderson, Indiana
18inch 6.5 Creedmoor Sig Cross with Athlon Ares ETR UHD 4.5-30X56(Mils), Area 419 Arca Rail and MDT 90 degree Grip. The barrel only has 146 rounds shot through it. Selling to purchase a new scope for my PRS 6mm Creedmoor build. Asking $2200 or best offer. Also willing to trade for a great scope.
IMG_0127.jpeg
IMG_0128.jpeg
IMG_0124.jpeg
IMG_0127.jpeg
IMG_0127.jpeg
IMG_0127.jpeg

I really don’t want to, but I think it might be sold. I will update after I finish this tournament and call the potential buyer.

Buyers beware, this seller welched out of his deal with me and went radio silent for weeks without following up on his end of the agreement, holding up my trade item in FFL escrow since mid November.

Offered a trade, agreed on terms (double shipment to FFL acting as middleman), he demanded custom pictures of my new in box item with timestamp label (totally pointless for our deal, and are probably being used somewhere as scam pictures on a forum where that's required), I gave my item to FFL to hold in escrow until his item arrived, he then ignored my FFL's email reply to him, never shipped his item, and ignored comms until finally admitting today he welched out to sell to another buyer.

Lbrown21 is either a scammer or his word doesn't mean anything and he doesn't even have the decency to notify the other party for weeks after bailing on a commitment.

Good luck to the next guy, hope you get your item.

Reactions: Gentleman4561
Buyers beware, this seller welched out of his deal with me and went radio silent for weeks without following up on his end of the agreement, holding up my trade item in FFL escrow since mid November.

Offered a trade, agreed on terms (double shipment to FFL acting as middleman), he demanded custom pictures of the new in box item with timestamp label (totally pointless for our deal, and are probably being used somewhere as scam pictures), gave my item to FFL to hold in escrow until his item arrived, then ignored my FFL's email reply to him, never shipped his item, and ignored comms until finally admitting today he welched out to sell to another buyer.

Good luck to the next guy, hope you get your item. Lbrown21 is either a scammer or his word doesn't mean anything and he doesn't even have the decency to notify the other party for weeks after bailing on a commitment.
Sorry you feel this away, but it was due to you the buyer not having a real phone number and not responding in a timely manner. Sorry but the Gentlemen that purchased the item received it in a timely manner and it was just like I stated in the sale. I have purchased and sold items and have never tried to take advantage of anyone. You can not be upset with me for not feeling comfortable to do business with you.

Sorry you feel this away, but it was due to you the buyer not having a real phone number and not responding in a timely manner. Sorry but the Gentlemen that purchased the item received it in a timely manner and it was just like I stated in the sale. I have purchased and sold items and have never tried to take advantage of anyone. You can not be upset with me for not feeling comfortable to do business with you.

Google is an established company, it's as real of a phone number as any antiquated telecomm company you might use, it's not some random foreign nothing company. I just checked the messages, I responded with the same day that we agreed on the deal in IM, so you must have some ridiculous sense of "timely manner" if getting custom pictures by 7:39 PM same day isn't "timely".

If you're just an uncomfortable technologically illiterate moron, you should at least have the decency to tell me that you're welching out when you decide to, rather than let my $2500 item sit in escrow at the FFL for no reason and sit silently like a scammer after demanding pictures for no reason.

If anyone sees these pictures, edited or otherwise, elsewhere on the internet for sale, it is a SCAM.

Those are my pictures, which I provided on demand from lbrown21, right before he went radio silent, and they are NOT being used anywhere else.
5dea804bfcdc23e0de9effdf0fc1dda9ec6de4ae-1.jpg

bddf862e79f5afc68b3a10634641143ad344ad3d-1.jpg

If anyone sees these pictures, edited or otherwise, elsewhere on the internet for sale, it is a SCAM.

Those are my pictures, which I provided on demand from lbrown21, right before he went radio silent, and they are NOT being used anywhere else.View attachment 8290283
View attachment 8290284
I agree you did provide those photos but once I tried to communicate with you and I got a google phone number message, my scam radar kicked on. Like I said I tried to reach you, by the number you supplied and it kept giving me a google message. Hell your internet might went out, but that is not my problem. I sold my rifle to an individual that was transparent and communicated extremely well. We didn’t have any issues. He is happy and so am I. The way you are acting is like you are mad that you couldn’t take advantage of me. Just stop it and grow up and learn to be more transparent.

I am the purchaser of the item from Lbrown21. I cannot speak on the previous arranged trade deal or the communication regarding all of that. i would be remiss however to not chime in on the transaction that i did have. I had a positive experience with Lbrown and would transact with him again.

I am the purchaser of the item from Lbrown21. I cannot speak on the previous arranged trade deal or the communication regarding all of that. i would be remiss however to not chime in on the transaction that i did have. I had a positive experience with Lbrown and would transact with him again.
Thank you!!!

Reactions: thefirm13