• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accessories Sig Cross Magpul followers

Drhorsepower

Private
Supporter
Minuteman
Jan 7, 2012
Reno nv
Hi everyone, my 10 year old son got a 3d printer recently and we have been busy learning how to make cool stuff. He has an entrepreneurial spirit and wants to offer up some of the designs we came up with. My son is printing, and shipping. All of the money goes to him, I am simply the middle man.

We made a follower for the Sig Cross that fits in a standard MagPul AICS .308 magazine. I had a few magazines around so I wanted to have a spare for the Cross. Standard AICS magazines work however, if you try to single feed a round the bullet will nose dive and will not function. This follower fixes that. The price is 5$ each and 5$ shipping. Available in black, orange, or white. If you would like another color, shoot me a message and we will see what we can do!

Attachments

• 6FFF5885-AED0-411F-A6BD-5BA661D1C1EF.jpeg
    6FFF5885-AED0-411F-A6BD-5BA661D1C1EF.jpeg
    300.5 KB · Views: 263
  • A2CFC206-0D2A-4079-B9D8-97468843961A.jpeg
    A2CFC206-0D2A-4079-B9D8-97468843961A.jpeg
    334.6 KB · Views: 261
  • 512249E7-3150-4086-83C4-8A5D04C4F2B2.jpeg
    512249E7-3150-4086-83C4-8A5D04C4F2B2.jpeg
    474.6 KB · Views: 255
  • 39919600-2F56-46AE-AFDF-0536D2BFCA58.jpeg
    39919600-2F56-46AE-AFDF-0536D2BFCA58.jpeg
    227.9 KB · Views: 234
  • 8568C67F-37BB-4D44-A904-1D41303B5073.jpeg
    8568C67F-37BB-4D44-A904-1D41303B5073.jpeg
    208.9 KB · Views: 266
Last edited:
Hi everyone, my 10 year old son got a 3d printer recently and we have been busy learning how to make cool stuff. He has an entrepreneurial spirit and wants to offer up some of the designs we came up with. My son is printing, and shipping. All of the money goes to him, I am simply the middle man.

We made a follower for the Sig Cross that fits in a standard MagPul AICS .308 magazine. I had a few magazines around so I wanted to have a spare for the Cross. Standard AICS magazines work however, if you try to single feed a round the bullet will nose dive and will not function. This follower fixes that. The price is 5$ each and 5$ shipping. Available in black, orange, or white. If you would like another color, shoot me a message and we will see what we can do!
How do I order them

I don’t have a Sig Cross, but I have a dumb question just out of curiosity. Do these followers prevent feeding in rifles other than the Cross? Or will they still feed in any other rifle that accepts AICS mags, and will also work in Crosses?

Cool thing y’all are doing.

I don’t have a Sig Cross, but I have a dumb question just out of curiosity. Do these followers prevent feeding in rifles other than the Cross? Or will they still feed in any other rifle that accepts AICS mags, and will also work in Crosses?

Cool thing y’all are doing.
That's a great question, I am going to run them in a few chassis guns and get back to you! I have only used them in the cross as that is the only rifle I've had issues with single feeding rounds in.

Reactions: TicTacTex
For what it’s worth, I have ran these followers in a MPA comp chassis. It worked really well for me, but your mileage may vary.

Reactions: Drhorsepower
I would like 5 orange ones. Pm me your payment info. Thanks, Greg.

Ill be heading to the NRL HUNTER match in Washington this weekend and can bring them with to save on shipping.

For you guys wondering, the Cross mags generally work in any gun that takes Magpul AICS mags. Nothing changes til the mag is empty as far as the gun is concerned, and even then the ramp doesn't impede bolt travel so you should be good to use them in anything.

For you guys wondering, the Cross mags generally work in any gun that takes Magpul AICS mags. Nothing changes til the mag is empty as far as the gun is concerned, and even then the ramp doesn't impede bolt travel so you should be good to use them in anything.
and visa versa. you can use AICS mags in cross but top loading the gun, rounds will not feed!

How to order???

Are you guys still selling these?

Field tested and approved! I’ve been running these followers in a SiG Cross for almost a year now and have nothing but good things to say. From dusty, desert to icy, cold conditions, they’re great. Every bit as good as the factory one that comes with the SiG provided mag.

Field tested and approved! I’ve been running these followers in a SiG Cross for almost a year now and have nothing but good things to say. From dusty, desert to icy, cold conditions, they’re great. Every bit as good as the factory one that comes with the SiG provided mag.
Thank you sir.

I’ll take 3