• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Spotters Sig Customer Service

7mmSTW

Private
Minuteman
Nov 11, 2011
NM
Just wanted to give a shout out to Sig and their customer service dept. I broke the eye cups on my Kilo 3000's, I asked if they would sell/send me new eye cups which they replied they didn't ship out those parts but would gladly give me a shipping label to send my bino's in for repair. I told them I was concerned on the timing because I have a match coming up in a couple weeks and if need be would run them broken, long story short, they sent a 2 day label, expedited the repair order, and sent them back 2 day as well. I sent them back last Friday and received a BRAND NEW set of bino's today free of charge shipping and all. I feel like they went above and beyond and deserved some recognition for it, they have definitely solidified me as a customer.

How did you break the eye cups on your Kilo 3000s? I’m interested in that since I work hard to protect my sensitive optics and electronics.

That’s great that they took care of you like that.

I'm not 100% sure I could give you a single event, had more than one topple on and off the tripod over the years. I roll my eye cups out and run them without glasses so they're not supported if or when something happens to them. Competition Dynamics events are hard on equipment!

Reactions: BurtG
CD events hard on equipment?

2014-09-05093903_zpsbd2532d8.jpg

2014-09-05093206_zpsb2d42ba5.jpg

2014-09-06154221_zpsad1c00e8.jpg

• Wow
Almost the same story here, I broke the mechanics of my 3000 bdx ( I was using it linked to the tripod with a stud and arca rail plate ( not going to do that anymore) better have it laying on top of a bag free to fall and getting maybe a scratch rather than taking the hit and destroying the inside) They send me a fedex ground label and got a sealed new one back after one week just the time of a coast to coast fedex ground shipment. Amazing.

That's awesome, I've just been dealing with them with my 5+ year old kilo 2000. They said they couldn't fix it because it was outside 5 years (but I also realize that the cold weather issue is common with sigs) but they gave me an insane deal on 3000 BDX's so that's awesome! Gave my buddy the kilo 2000 for cheap and now we are all happy!

My Sig Kilo 2000 display faded out and it was only on it's second battery with minimal use. I was just outside the 5 years, so I was out of luck. Somehow I missed the "5 years warranty on electronics" in the lifetime warranty fine print, which Sig pointed out when I called. Lesson learned. I moved on to other brands.

My Sig Kilo 2000 display faded out and it was only on it's second battery with minimal use. I was just outside the 5 years, so I was out of luck. Somehow I missed the "5 years warranty on electronics" in the lifetime warranty fine print, which Sig pointed out when I called. Lesson learned. I moved on to other brands.
Everyone I've heard of gets offered a discount on another optic. Did they not offer anything to you?

No discount was offered. I did not expect one either, as my Kilo 2000 failed after the 5 years. They did mention that there was a lifetime warranty on the optics of the range finder. I am very glad for that as I use it daily as a 7x monocular lol. I replaced the rangefinder with a Vortex product.