• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Sig Kilo 2400 or Gunwerks BR 2500

Shadowofjudgment

Sergeant
Minuteman
May 1, 2011
Colorado
This may have been answered but I couldn't find the thread. I am thinking about upgrading my rangefinder and am not sure which one to buy. I have a Gunwerks BR2 and it works great but I changed my scope to mils and the rangefinder is in MOA. I realize that with a simple math problem I can convert the MOA to mils but sometimes speed is important. Has anyone used both and could compare the two? How close are the ballistic programs? Thanks

I would go with the new BR2500 seeing as it is a platform you are well versed with, and it is a self contained unit which is a major plus.

I guess I didnt realize the sig was not a self contained unit. I thought you could download the app but you didnt have to for it to work. This is a good point. Thanks

I guess I didnt realize the sig was not a self contained unit. I thought you could download the app but you didnt have to for it to work. This is a good point. Thanks
The sig is a good thing but they have had the odd temp sensor trouble, nothing to drastic but yours is well proven, Personally I think that the G7's are about as good as it gets, I'd like a Bluetooth version of it like the ConX, the new BR2500 has a smaller beam than the one you have which is a good thing but there is nothing wrong with the BR2 either. I'd have one in a heartbeat.

Reactions: Shadowofjudgment