• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD Sig Kilo 3000 BDX

Fitz

Sergeant
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Nov 6, 2004
    Pearland, Texas
    I picked these up in a trade and have used them sparingly since I got them. They are missing the strap and I do not have to original box. Just want them to go to someone who will use them more than I will.

$650 delivered. Payment via PayPal F&F or Venmo. SOLD
    6FE70F78-295A-45B5-84D0-01292BEF5EDA.jpeg
    DE0FDA72-2DF6-4670-8359-DED4F5653890.jpeg
    B1263F0D-248E-48FC-9C4C-D30696568F03.jpeg

Last edited:
    I'll be 3rd in line if things fall through. PM sent

Ok going to pay but little nervous with all scammers lately. Can you post a pic with screen name and date . Also I pm you please respond. Thanks ☺️

Fitz is a good dude. Shot with him last year in a class and is first rate. I'm hoping you don't get them so I can

Reactions: Patrickg513
    @Lance Darkhorse , bud, I’ve been on the Hide since 2004 and have 55 positive with zero negative transactions since the feedback system was implemented. If this makes you nervous then move along. In fact maybe I should move along considering you’ve been here since 2020 and have some negative feedback yourself. Just sayin…..

Sorry maybe you haven't been reading the posts about hacked I'd on here . I have one bad feedback from someone selling something that never met me to sell it I on other hand have sold 5 guns and 2 scopes in last 10 months for over $15000 with all positive feedback. So excuse me for being nervous I don't know how much money you make but anything more than $10 I don't feel like just throwing away so if you'd like to continue with the purchase I will . But excuse me for asking for your phone number and a copy of your ID nowadays that's normal practice on here if you even read the forums it tells you to request that stuff

Reactions: MisterOrange
    It’s a legitimate concern. He’s not questioning Fitz, he’s being cautious because of recent events and this is almost a “to good to be true” deal. Also if the seller just moves on to the next guy wouldn’t blame him either 🤣

Reactions: Lance Darkhorse
    This is fucking absurd.

I buy stuff all the time. If you suspect you are being scamed you fund the transfer with a credit card and send G&S and pay the fee.

The seller gets all the $$ they normally would.

You are protected if something goes wrong.

All for 4% or $26 in this case.

Ive got a 2% cashback card. So $13 on this deal for me. Maybe you dont. You should.

So. All this drama for $13....WTF?

I’d give the guy a phone number but no way in hell I’d send my ID. I wouldn’t react well to that kind of request.

oh, so these are sold to #2 or has he pissed up a rope also? lol.

There paid for and seller was more than happy to do the right thing. And I can't pay for a gun with g&s why are there so many dumb people . O wait to keep the scammers well funded lmfao 😂

Damn fellas, I didn’t mean to stir the pot, I was just trying to let @ lance darkhorse know that @Fitz was good to go.

good to you @Lance Darkhorse for hanging in there. I can dig you trying to make sure! If you don’t like them, let me know and I’ll buy them from you. I know what you paid. Ha ha. Good snag!

Buyer paid after some discussion. I appreciate everyone’s interest. I’ll be listing a LabRadar next, lol. Hopefully it won’t be as dramatic, lol.

Buyer paid after some discussion. I appreciate everyone’s interest. I’ll be listing a LabRadar next, lol. Hopefully it won’t be as dramatic, lol.
    I’m gonna need your ID SS# and DNA sample.

• Haha
    Reactions: Fitz
    Wow sorry everyone got there panties in such a bunch not a millionaire so when it comes to hundreds of dollars or thousands of dollars I'm sorry that I want a little precaution and I don't have a problem giving anybody anything that I ask for when I'm selling things you all have a great day. Seller is a good guy I can't say enough about his patients unlike some other sellers on here.

Reactions: Patrickg513