• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SIG Kilo 3000BDX black edition? UPDATE

cant beat this price

cant beat this price
Damn! I got swindled! 😂
I probably would’ve gone that route had I known about it. I will say, not having handled one before, when I opened it...beyond feeling like part of my money went into the Spuhr-like packaging, the aluminum version feels like quality. If all things equal and this is just molded, this will be very nice.

Reactions: sneakyman
Has anyone bought any of these recently? Trying to find a good price from someone reputable.

Thats what I figured were the first few on the list were all drop shipping. Trying to avoid those if I can and look for other comparable vendors if possible.

Damn! I got swindled! 😂
I probably would’ve gone that route had I known about it. I will say, not having handled one before, when I opened it...beyond feeling like part of my money went into the Spuhr-like packaging, the aluminum version feels like quality. If all things equal and this is just molded, this will be very nice.
Howdy sir...do these rrs cinch mounts fit on the kilo 3000bdx? It doesnt look like theres enough length on the objective....thanks!

Reactions: Indyair07
Solid as a rock on mine.

Attachments

• 20210328_105605.jpg
    20210328_105605.jpg
    238.1 KB · Views: 84
  • 20210328_105554.jpg
    20210328_105554.jpg
    344.6 KB · Views: 79
I know this thread is a little old, but been looking for a decent price and so far the cheapest I’ve found is a little over $1,000 on Amazon. Everywhere else I’ve looked seems to be out of stock. Anyone have better luck than me?

Quick check online says Sportman’s Warehouse in Fairbanks, Alaska has them for $850 in stock

I don’t know if they mail order and ship

Quick check online says Sportman’s Warehouse in Fairbanks, Alaska has them for $850 in stock

Not sure if they do this for non-firearms, but a friend bought a Weatherby from them that was in another store and they shipped it to a local store.

Not sure if they do this for non-firearms, but a friend bought a Weatherby from them that was in another store and they shipped it to a local store.
I appreciate you looking that up and finding that! I initially just saw in store pickup but I’ll try and give them a call to see if they can ship it to my local store. Thanks!