• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Optics Sig Kilo10K-ABS HD

Btar21

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Jan 30, 2021
A brand new set of Sig Kilo 10k-ABS HD binos. I bought these about 3 months ago, loaded a rifle profile in them, and they have been in the safe since. They are actually an amazing piece of equipment; the features are pretty impressive. I just don't ultimately want to carry extra equipment, so going back to a weapons-mounted RF.

These are brand new, never in the field. It is a full kit as it came new, plus a Vortex center tripod mount.

$1900 $1750 shipped

BDX.jpg

Last edited:
You wouldn't happen to be selling these on ebay right now? Someone using this same pic sold me a set 3 days ago and has yet to ship them.

Thanks for the response, purchased these on ebay with the same exact photo a few days ago. I was just looking to see if anyone here was selling any and came across this post. Thank God for PayPal buyers protection!

Attachments

• IMG_5792.jpeg
    IMG_5792.jpeg
    291.5 KB · Views: 23
Reactions: river22