• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD Sig Legion P226 and P229 SAO - price dropped

Fenix Mike

Minuteman
Aug 19, 2012
Tulsa, OK
Just selling some firearms that were on my bucket list, and I havent been shooting. Photos show exactly what's included, notes show round count (most are <20 rounds). Shipping is included IF your FFL accepts from a private seller, if not, then add $40 for what my FFL charges to ship them for me, and the extra shipping they tack on over what I pay with my UPS account.

Sig P229 Legion SAO 9mm - This is the Single Action Only model and has about 200 rounds through it - includes Three 15 round mags, Legion soft case, and I dont have the coin for it. You can buy the coin off Sigs website if you really want it, I just can't find it since I moved, and really dont care about it.
SOLD

Sig P226 Legion SAO 9mm - This is the Single Action Only Optics Ready model and has one magazine through it - includes Three 15 round mags, Legion soft case and Legion coin.
SOLD!

gKiMR79.jpg

HQio7qA.jpg

1UJ9f1g.jpg

k6vyAfg.jpg

wi6onsN.jpg

LWonPuc.jpg

Last edited:
there is a 1100yard range open in Leech OK now.
No thank you, no where to shoot it out here unfortunately. Most I’d possibly consider is a 308 AR, but even then, my next purchase is probably the sbr Daniel defense 308.

Reactions: Fenix Mike
there is a 1100yard range open in Leech OK now.
I dont have time to drive there and travel too much for work. I just sold all my long range rigs because I barely have the time to shoot handguns at our LE range, so now im offloading the other safe queens. I guess im too used to how Arizona was with a 1,000 yard range in any direction and shooting for $5 for the day, or free on BLM and USFS land. Appreciate the heads up though! Maybe someday when things settle down.

The 3 inch sold locally, I’ve decided to keep the 4 inch for now, unless an offer I can’t refuse comes up.