• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Sig M400 FDE/Magpul price?

bodywerks

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
Jan 19, 2010
Tucson,Arizona
I have an opportunity to pick up one of these, new, from someone that gets an opportunity to order one at a heavily discounted price but had no need for it. Of course he won't tell me his price and he expects to make a buck on it. I'm fine with that but I'm not desperate for an AR style rifle either and i know that prices have skyrocketed on them post-'12 election and the SH shooting.
I'm not interested unless i can get it at a pre-election, pre-ban scare price.
I did a little research and it seems that'd be around $900-1k. Does that sound about right? I know they are selling for much more right now but that's just because the retards are buying them at any price. Hell, Wally world was selling the non-magpul version in od green with a cheap red dot sight last black Friday for $897.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:
Last Black Friday prices were relatively normal...

Its a sellers market right now and it is worth what the market will bear for it...plain and simple. While I understand not wanting to pay "gouging" prices for stuff (I agree wholeheartedly with you), I think you are delusional if you think you can find one for ANYWHERE NEAR the $900-1k range you mentioned unless your contact wants to help you out or otherwise he has no idea what its currently worth and thus, isn't interested in getting FMV for the rifle. Current FMV on the rifle is roughly $1700 (and I have seen dozens sell for nearly $2k and some for far more depending on # of mags, etc. included). Pre-craze pricing would likely have been somewhere in the range of ~$1100 for the enhanced/Magpul variant as it shipped from the factory.

Im a bolt gun guy myself. I'd only want this for the sake of saying i have one. I'm definitely not going to pay panic pricing. Someone else can take that hit. Thanks for the insight

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2