• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD Sig MPX 9mm

CasperTheFriendlyGhost

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
May 19, 2023
Traveling
Hello!

Selling one of my Sig MPXs. It is 9mm and a Gen 2. It comes with everything you see in the picture. It has a 6.5 inch barrel, 3 lug adapter with an Angstadt Blast Can, Hiperfire Competition Trigger System, Bolt Buffers, Radian Ambi Safety, Arisaka Handstop, Midwest Industries MLok Rail and Keymod Rail, Thumbstop, PDW Brace, Taran Tactical Magazine Well, 2 30 round mags, one with a Taran Tactical Magazine Extension, and 2 20 round mags. It also has at least most of the stock components. $1625 shipped. I would prefer zelle or money order. Shoots great, just doesn't match my other MPX. If you have any questions, let me know! Thank you!! I deleted and relisted as I just went off of auction site prices, but after talking to some people I want it to be more competitive than that. Feel free to make an offer. :)

mpx1.jpg
mpx2.jpg
mpx3.jpg

Reactions: Nowlide2