• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

grunt0311

Sergeant
Minuteman
May 25, 2008
OH
I just want to post some of my new pistols. I picked these up over the holidays. I love these pistols. The first is the NSW Sig that came out in 2004. I picked this up from a Hide member here. The other one is the newly produced MK25. I have spent some time after in the cold Ohio weather in December shooting these. Now that Im in NC now Im going to spend more time this weekend with these before I leave on another deployment. The other pistol I want is the Sig Navy that has the curved rail and the anchor then the collection will be complete.

DSCF0561_zps2e531220.jpg

DSCF0560_zps50376569.jpg

Re: Sig NSW MK25

There is very little difference if any in shooting them. I like the trigger on the NSW better than the MK25. The MK25 is just a little bit heavier due to the rail being on the front. Other than that there is really no difference. I could be blindfolded and you hand me one of these guns I wouldnt be able to tell a difference shooting them. They both shoot very well. Everything about them is just great. These are my first Sig's. My dad had one for a while when I shot his I feel in love with it. The way it shoots and it feels in my hands. A lot better than the pistol that I am issued at work.