• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accessories SIG P320: 15rd Magazines New - Apex Trigger - Tactical Pontoon Sear Springs + MORE

ArchangelGT

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Feb 17, 2019
TX
Apex Tactical P320 Advanced Curved Trigger
New, opened to look at but never shot with it.
$40 Shipped

Add on Items – In other words, looking to sell these with one or more of the items above:

P320 Over Travel Sleeves

New – made from aluminum and I have three sets. Each set includes Two sleeves that are different diameters. The different diameters are due the different trigger over travel stop designs and overall manufacturing variances in the P320.
$10 per set – Add on to any of the above items.

Payment via PayPal F&F or +3.5% for Fees, Venmo or Zelle

Wilson Combat Grip Module WCP320, X-Compact, No Manual Safety, Tan
Wilson’s 15rd magazine grip module, with one trip to the range on it.
$60 Shipped
- SOLD

Agency Arms P320 Trigger Kit
Black body, with Black trigger safety. Includes Agency sear and takedown lever spring. Used for two range sessions.
$65 Shipped
- SOLD

Norsso P320 Compact / X Carry Vector Slide - RMR Cut - Suarez International Sights
Latest version (V2) of the Norsso Vector slide for 3.9’’ barrel Sig P320s (Compact and X Carry). The slide is cut for a Trijicon RMR and includes specific screws for mounting an RMR. The cut will also work with various Holosun red dots.

Sights are Suarez International All Black Cowitness, and they lined up nicely with an RMR and Holosun 507C-V2 I tried.

Factory Internal Sig P320 Compact Slide Components:
~3.9’’ 9mm Barrel - Non-LCI model, which keeps your dot cleaner when shooting.
~Striker, Recoil Spring Assembly, Extractor Assembly, and Back Plate

Slide used for two range sessions, SIG internals were originally from another slide and have a couple hundred rounds on them.
$660 Shipped
- SOLD

QTY 3 New SIG P320 15 Rounds Magazines
New in box - Italy made bodies, and the latest base plates that will work in the X series grip modules.
$130 Shipped
- SOLD

Tactical Pontoon P320 Sear Springs
New – I have another set in my Legion, and it dropped the trigger pull around 0.8-1lb
$25 – Add on to any of the above items
. - SOLD

Apex Tactical Trigger and Tactical Pontoon Sear Springs
o067XiFl.jpg

Overtravel Sleeves
7YQLIV7l.jpg

Last edited: