• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Sig P320 Fires in Holster? : Sig's Response to Montville CT Police Dept.

I've been away from this forum for quite a while and happened to trip over this thread while searching for something else. I won't say much about the subject and don't desire to join in on the antics, but the timing of seeing this thread is really interesting.

This press release came out today: https://www.theoutdoorwire.com/releases/26fdc072-c9ad-4495-bb48-485c294b9030

MB
I hope you do well with it- as a general observation, we could always use more innovation, options and competition in the gun world.

Reactions: RAVAGE88
...I don't have much to say about the 320 ND issue....

....But I do have several of my former students now working as engineers for Sig...ive seen their work...I'm not buying a Sig anytime soon 🤣
Ha! Assuming you are who you say you are, this here is something to consider. It does seem that over the years something in the engineering chain over at Sig is less than good.

I’m hesitant to walk into this dumpster fire, but here goes. In the early days of the plastic fantastic, Glock was sued by a customer for a g17 that “fired on its own.” Potentially damning for the defense, the pistol was in its manufacturer supplied box when the incident occurred. As it turns out, at the time, the Glock pistol case had a little extension molded into either the lid or the base, meant to interface with the interior of the trigger guard and keep the gun from rattling around. Herr Glock, familiar only with the strict firearms safety of Germany, had not thought that a goober in Alabama would store a loaded pistol in that box. This is covered in some detail in Glock: The Rise of America’s Gun.

Moral? Stupidity always rises to meet the challenge.
Probably this, with the "Do Not Store Loaded Pistol" sticker.

1694811421368.png

Reactions: mrmarklin
Any issues with the 365 micro? It gets played with and holsterd way more than shot. I’ve not had any issues

Idgaf. I don’t base my temper on what others think of my gear. I proudly shoot a 6.5 Creedmoor, I think the only thing gayer is the 6GayTiger. Lmfao!
I just mean if the 365 micro discharges while down yonder pants, since you, Bender, are made of Futurama metal, no harm no foul, por favor?

• Love
Reactions: Bender
There are glock guys and Sig guys, just like Coke and pepsi, so move past it. I have 3 P365’s SAS, Reg and XL for various concealment purposes depending on range.
I sometimes appendix carry but l live dangerously, apparently. I perform better when I got heat pointed at the meat. I will take note not to bang on it with a hammer while it’s pointed at my junk.

• Haha
Reactions: doubloon
Please substantiate with credible sources your claim of softness of materials in Sig's p365 FCU parts. It's easy for haters or fans of other pistols to take pot shots with zero facts, but it's intellectually dishonest.
Where did I say anything, specifically, of the 365’s FCU rigidity? Reading is fun-duh-mental!

What I said was, the potential for softness occurring within the 365 is not something outside the realm of possibility due to Sig’s long history of fucking internal parts up. The problems with the 320, Spear, and 716 are blatant examples.

And although I can appreciate your prudence in waiting for evidence, the fact is, you may never see it.

Unless Sig is paying you, giving you their software, or you own a number of their products, your defense of them is uniquely indefensible.

They obviously have problems with some of their internal parts. You can attempt to defend them from now until doomsday, but it doesn’t matter. They’re gonna pay, regardless of what you want to believe.

Where did I say anything, specifically, of the 365’s FCU rigidity? Reading is fun-duh-mental!

What I said was, the potential for softness occurring within the 365 is not something outside the realm of possibility due to Sig’s long history of fucking internal parts up. The problems with the 320, Spear, and 716 are blatant examples.

And although I can appreciate your prudence in waiting for evidence, the fact is, you may never see it.

Unless Sig is paying you, giving you their software, or you own a number of their products, your defense of them is uniquely indefensible.

They obviously have problems with some of their internal parts. You can attempt to defend them from now until doomsday, but it doesn’t matter. They’re gonna pay, regardless of what you want to believe.
Foultex,
YOU alluded to Sig using soft materials regarding their p365 sear and other FCU parts in your wild claim about Sig p365 sear/FCU parts issues causing a serious injury- I certainly never mentioned anything about FCU rigidity.

I have no connection to Sig, but I do enjoy jousting with trolls who have very poor ratios of "Posts" to "Likes"! You make it so easy because you literally post the most unsubstantiated, least credible, wild allegations- based on smoke and mirrors!!! YOU intentionally leave out ALL details including even a rough guess of when it supposedly happened.

I'd defend MOST manufacturers against any of your trollish claims!

Normal human beings, especially shooters, are curious and would've at least asked the when, where, how, why, of it, but you somehow don't know any of that- how convenient for you!

Feel better!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: RAVAGE88
Here's that Glock g43 going off in an AIW holster- looks like the undershirt got pushed into the holster and then it depressed the trigger when he bent over:

Interesting info on P320.
light-bearing holsters

OMFG! Just reading the circumstances and basis of the lawsuits gives me the heebie-jeebies. If there was ever going to be a collection of data showing why stupid people should not have firearms this is the kernel.

I've carried a P320 with one in the pipe in a Bianchi Foldaway under an untucked shirt virtually every day since somewhere around 2015.

Haven’t had time to hunt threads … BUT have a Glock trigger question.
Friend of mine had a Glock Mod 30 …he had a plastic device that slides behind the trigger to prevent unexpected booms .
When inserted it can be flicked out of the way by booger finger before the finger touches the trigger. Sucker flew out of the way !
Who makes them ?
He ain’t with us no more , can’t ask him.
He carried it small of back without a holster for years …
🇺🇸

Last edited:
Please substantiate with credible sources your claim of softness of materials in Sig's p365 FCU parts. It's easy for haters or fans of other pistols to take pot shots with zero facts, but it's intellectually dishonest.
Here's that Glock g43 going off in an AIW holster- looks like the undershirt got pushed into the holster and then it depressed the trigger when he bent over:

You say others must provide facts and sources. Maybe you should do the same. This video looks like it was filmed with a potato, they say it was sent in “anonymously” and is “reportedly a g43”. The whole thing could be fake for all we know, regardless of the make.
If it is a g43 he has small hands, and you know what we say about guys that have small hands… 😂
The comments below that video are golden! Like they gave all the patients at the mental hospital privileges to comment.

2791BB7D-7A31-474A-BCD6-A4E780433627.png

Last edited:
Haven’t had time to hunt threads … BUT have a Glock trigger question.
Friend of mine had a Glock Mod 30 …he had a plastic device that slides behind the trigger to prevent unexpected booms .
When inserted it can be flicked out of the way by booger finger before the finger touches the trigger. Sucker flew out of the way !
Who makes them ?
He ain’t with us no more , can’t ask him.
He carried it small of back without a holster for years …
🇺🇸
I remember that Dillon used to carry them ages ago, but they were orange.

this thread needs to die. Sig guys and gock guy alike. I will never wear a glock unless I’m poor as dirt, someone else pays for my equipment or it’s the end of the world.
We have different things that we like and that is that