• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD Sig P320 M17 consecutive SN FCU's

redneckbmxer24

Four Star General
Minuteman
  • Jan 15, 2005
    Gulf Coast, FL
    Selling two Sig M17 FCU’s with consecutive serial numbers bought new by me last year. They have never been fired or used. Includes the M17 grip modules as well as the original cases and paperwork. No I won't split them, these things are nearly impossible to come but with consecutive SN's.

$600 shipped FIRM. No trades.

Payment via certified/cashiers check, USPS MO, Zelle. For well established members I’ll also accept PayPal but ONLY a discreet family and friends payment.

Reactions: JDLawrence3
    Available again since this dude wasted my time and didn't disclose he's in California.
    In "this dude's" defense, "this dude" is legally allowed to purchase and posses these items in the state of California, by way of statutory exceptions related to employment, that "this dude" does not like to publicly disclose online.

*Edit: for clarification and withdrawal of offer

Last edited:
    • Haha
    Reactions: ImUrHucklbry
    In "this dude's" defense, "this dude" is legally allowed to purchase and posses these items in the state of California, by way of legal exceptions that "this dude" does not like to publicly disclose online. Still willing to buy, for the record.

When a seller has to jump through hoops to send something into the state and get approval to do so, then that needs to be disclosed up front regardless of your special circumstances to purchase them. Your first PM should have explained that and asked if myself or my FFL would have an issue with that. Especially when your initial PM was snarky at best asking if there was some sort of "catch" with my ad/listing since they have been for sale for a little bit.

When a seller has to jump through hoops to send something into the state and get approval to do so, then that needs to be disclosed up front regardless of your special circumstances to purchase them. Your first PM should have explained that and asked if myself or my FFL would have an issue with that. Especially when your initial PM was snarky at best asking if there was some sort of "catch" with my ad/listing since they have been for sale for a little bit.
    That was not an issue in my previous transactions, however, mea culpa. I apologize for not bringing it up before speaking to my FFL dealer. As said before, I apologize for the inconvenience, and wish you luck with the sale. This will be an excellent deal for somebody out there 👍