• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SIG P322

plong

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
  • Nov 13, 2010
    USA
    SIG P322 Interesting... anyone of the "in crowd" get an advance viewing? Thoughts...?

Just saw this show up on The Truth About Guns and The Firearm Blog. Have been thinking of getting the Kel-tec P17 in green for a couple of years but I think I might check this out especially since the P17 in green is unobtainium.

Ttag has 2 reviews

Are the 322s available to the general public yet?
    Yes. For a while now. I handled one at a local gun store but I haven't purchased one yet.

Unlike their competitors, as soon as these were announced they were ready to ship.

I helped my brother in law impulse buy one last weekend when we went to pick up his CZ Shadow 2 OR. My tasker is to put optics on both and smooth up the CZ action. I'll try it out with Dead Air Mask and post my thoughts.

I helped my brother in law impulse buy one last weekend when we went to pick up his CZ Shadow 2 OR. My tasker is to put optics on both and smooth up the CZ action. I'll try it out with Dead Air Mask and post my thoughts.
    On the P322 you want something lighter than the Mask. My Rugged Mustang feels worlds better than my TD22 on the Sig.

I want to get one soon as I can get my hands on one. Have a Romeo 0 coming for it (freebie from signing up to USCCA at Sig freedom days). I have shot the p322 at 2 Sig events now, both suppressed and un-suppressed, irons, and red dot and was thoroughly pleased with it. This past Saturday, one of the guys said they had loaded about 5000 rounds the previous day with no issues, and non by noon on Saturday. Pretty impressive little rimfire.

Reactions: sparkyv
    I wound up putting a Holosun HS507K-X2 on it. Mates up and looks appropriate on there. I put a couple of mags naked and couple with my DA Mask and it was fun. I'm more of a Ruger Mk4 fan, but I can see it as a rimfire trainer.

Anybody have any leads on where to find one of these without paying $600+?l
    Have some friends looking for them and have heard they are gone everywhere.
    Personally trying to find the 25rnd mags before they become illegal in Wa on July 1st. Complete BS.
    Been very impressed with my 322 thus far. Have added a Romeo Zero Elite since this pic.
    B977424E-BDAC-4300-85BA-09BF9C49EDF7.jpeg

Anybody have any leads on where to find one of these without paying $600+?
    It sounds like it was a limited roll-out. I live 15min. from the factory and the only one I have seen is the one my BIL snatched up. The guys at the counter said they only received four and they are a big place within 20min of the manufacturer.
    I could also be 100% wrong and it's like every other introduction of a new firearm and a PITA to find one for years, e.g. Springfield Armory carbon Waypoint with adj. stock and the SA-35.

Last edited:
    I love mine. It's very reliable with a huge variety of ammo. One thing I have noticed and a few others have also is some of these tend to malfunction with very hot ammo like CCI velocitors. The slide velocity is too high to allow the mags to feed the rounds up fast enough. I don't consider this a problem for me because I don't feel the need to shoot ammo like this on any regular basis.

I love mine. It's very reliable with a huge variety of ammo. One thing I have noticed and a few others have also is some of these tend to malfunction with very hot ammo like CCI velocitors. The slide velocity is too high to allow the mags to feed the rounds up fast enough. I don't consider this a problem for me because I don't feel the need to shoot ammo like this on any regular basis.
    As I shoot suppressed I typically only but SV ammo. P322 is quite happy with the brands I've tried.

Mine has been 100% with about 600 rounds of armscorp standard velocity so far. And about 200 CCI mini mags. A few missfires with federal automatch but I expected that. Fine with about 100 CCI blazers and about 50 CCI standard velocity. A few rounds of aguila super extra did not feed. About 5 out of about 250. A bunch of missfires with Winchester 333 pack ammo. I expected that also.