• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Suppressors sig p380

bujayman

Private
Minuteman
Mar 15, 2010
What are your thoughts on the sig 380 for a everyday carry?

I'm not sure yet how i feel about the .380 round, but if the gun is right, i could deal with the round.

Just curious what others think about it.

Re: sig p380

I hate .380s, having said that. I bought a Ruger LCP for those light carry days.. I wish I would have waited, that SIG is sweet. Finally saw one the other day and I was very impressed with the design and construction. Like a better Colt Mustang

oh, the reason I hate .380s, I was shot with one. I have a lot of faith it'll take the fight out of someone at the very least, guess I just hold a grudge.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: bujayman</div><div class="ubbcode-body">What are your thoughts on the sig 380 for a everyday carry?

I'm not sure yet how i feel about the .380 round, but if the gun is right, i could deal with the round.

Just curious what others think about it.</div></div>

i got a 232 w/2 mags and week tritium to sell you

[email protected]

Just bought one for my wife. I have to say, for a .380, they are incredibly nice. I've shot quite a few pocket pistols and this, by far, beats them all. Ergonomics are great and sites are awesome.

I have the P238 and carry it in a DeSantis pocket holster. I carry it all the time. It's comfortable to carry. I too had a LCP and liked it. The Sig feels more substantial and shoots very well. I have shot cheap range ammo thru it mostly and haven't had any issues. Sweet little pistol. They are pricey but I bought mine from someone who had 50 rounds thru it for 1/2 the cost of a new one. You won't be disappointed with it for comfort.

for 1/2 price you got a damn good deal stacyp

380's are great for their small size. I use a 32acp pistol when there is -no alternative-.

I don't think it is sufficient protection for every day carry. 9mm is the threshold for everyday for me.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: bujayman</div><div class="ubbcode-body">What are your thoughts on the sig 380 for a everyday carry?

Just curious what others think about it. </div></div>

My wife carries the SIG P238 and it is a great little pistol. It is well made, accurate, easily concealable, reliable, and looks good. She can shoot the hell out of it and has no problems with the mechanics of it. I think for a small pocket pistol its hard to beat.