• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Sig Rattler Suppressor discussion

kukworld

Private
Minuteman
Mar 19, 2017
Hi Everyone:
I’m currently running Sig Rattler with Q Thunder Chicken, so far it runs great, I don’t have any hiccups, but I do want something shorter that I can put it in my backpack.

Initially, I’m thinking to get a OSS Rad 9, basically its 1 stone kills 2 birds scenario, but I’m not sure if the can is rated for 300 blackout super. I’m also interested in Omega 9K, Sandman K or Normad 30. I don’t have any experience with direct thread, is the can going to be mount snug enough after couple mags?

What is everyone running on their rattler. Please give me some inputs.

Thank you!

It's in jail still so no feed back yet, but I bought a dead air wolfman for mine. It is rated for supers if you use their key micro qd system. It is a 9mm can, so you have slightly larger bore diameter, in case a bullet doesn't fully stabilize in the short barrel gives a little more room for error. Can run it full size or take off a few baffles on the front for a shorter can (7.5" long config, 5.1" short config. but that is with no mount so with the key micro it will be a little longer). Front cap is compatible with a wipe if you wanna have fun and quiet it down a few more db. It is pistol compatible if you wanted it for dual use.

2 things I was looking for were 9mm bore for added baffle strike protection with the short barrel and to have 2 length configurations, short and long. this was one of the few that offered both. Most 9mm pistol cans can only shoot 300 blk subs. And rifle cans are obviously 30 cal.

The YHM nitro 20 met my criteria, but has a 7.5" minimum barrel length for 300 blk.
Silencerco omega 36m is another, but they don't list 300 blk minimum barrel length on their website and I never emailed to ask what it is.

Reactions: kukworld