• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD Sig Sauer 516 Factory 10.3" AR15 Pistol with UpGrades. ***GONE***

338LM_Sniper

Supporter
Minuteman
  • Sig Sauer 516 Factory Pistol with 10.3" Barrel that I purchased New back in 2014. I have the Factory Box as well with Manual. I installed genuine HK416 (10.3" Barrel Version) Diopter Sights on this Pistol, along with the early HK416 Tango Down Grip. I also installed a New Geissele SD-E 2 Stage Match Trigger.

This is a Piston Driven AR15 Pistol with the Gen-2 Adjustments. It also comes with the Very Hard to get Full Auto Bolt Carrier that Sig sells only to LE or Military. I have put less than 100 rounds thru this Pistol since I purchased it New back in 2014 and it's ready for a New Home. Like New and Very Accurate, and a Blast to shoot.

Only $2100 Shipped to your FFL.

Will Trade for High End Glass or a 308 caliber Bolt Action Rifle.

*****LAST CHANCE*****. I WILL BE TRADING THIS LOCALLY ON MONDAY..

Last edited:
    Can this still go as a pistol or does it have to be registered as an SBR now?

It's still a Pistol. There is still time for the lawsuits to go thru and stop the ATF's unlawful brace ban. The Brace ban will fail and there is still like 2 months to go before hand. But overall if the brace ban goes thru you can just take off the retractable brace and install a round pistol buffer tube extension on the Lower Receiver and it's a Legal Pistol.

May 31st is the Deadline unless something changes.

I don't think this will actually go thru as there are over 40 Million of these Pistol Braces out there that were deemed Legal by the ATF since these started out and were available Legally over 10 years ago.

Last edited: