• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Sig Sauer Service Sucks

felix5616

Private
Minuteman
Sep 1, 2010
New Hampshire
Need to vent here, hope this is the correct forum. I have a factory new Sig Sauer P365Xl that I tried to mount a sig romeo red dot. Using the supplied tool I was unable to remove one of the required screws. the screw appears to be over tightened and the head does not accept the included tool as it appears stripped. I spent 45 minutes trying to remove the screw with no luck. Worse than this the absoulte useless customer service from Sig. One hour hold times, no one available for dealer support and no return phone calls. After waitning in a call waiting line for 15 minutes and finally next in line the phone rang for another 15 minutes with no answer. Waster 45 minutes of my day on a gactory new pistol. I've done business with Daniel Defense, Thunderbeast arms and several other manufacturers with much better customer service.

Man that sucks I just had a frame replaced under warrenty that I thought for sure they would deny and it was going to cost me a new pistol bit they only charged me shipping but yes took like an hour on hold to get a ticket in.

@pmclaine is like a SIG brodozer so he might know someone to help you

Hmmm was waiting to pick up my new to me 320 Scorpion today but the Fed Ex guy was late so no joy for me.

We had 226 at work and when we left them for S&W lots of small parts were breaking.

I only became a Sig fan again when I decided to soothe my USMC jones with a Commemorative M18.

With limited use (less than 300 rounds) so far I am happy.

Happy enough that I bought the Scorpion when I was at the Academy training last week.

They take a lot of my cash, mostly for classes, but I get no special treatment nor have any contacts with them.

I just send their kids to school.

So you are complaining that service sucks? Have you bought or done anything else the days? Been to a fast food place? A restaurant? Ordered any building supplies? Called for tech support on any equipment? It's like that most everywhere right now. You get a phone mess because most of their staff are working from home.

I see that level of service almost every single day across just about every single sector. It's a welcome surprise when someone is there, does answer the phone, and does serve you well.

If I had guns I liked, I'll be damned if I'd sell them because their call center isn't up to speed after a pandemic. In fact, I'd challenge you to find a call center that is. With free checks for the unemployed, there's no one to work the call centers, other than people that actually do give a shit, and they are being shit on every day by pissed off customers.

Beretta says, hold my beer.

Get a M9A3 and want to change the iron sights on it because I hate the retarded 12 oclock hold that they set them up for.

I call and am told that all technical stuff has to go through their ticket system, and its online only. Great, all I want are the fucking heights that the stock sights are in - can you not tell me that and I'll be on my way?

Sign up for their bullshit technical website thing that was probably made by the same retards that made the obamacare website. Wade my way through all sorts of bullshit and then I finally find where I can actually ask a fucking question.

Tell them exactly what I said above; I have an M9A3 and would like the heights of the front/rear stock sights.

4 days later I get a response telling me that I can buy replacement sights on the Beretta website for my gun, with a link, to the store page. What?!

Respond back that this didn't even remotely answer my question. I need to know the stock heights so I know what to replace and with what.

3-4 days later I get an email that this is being 'escalated' to some technical guy. I thought that's where I was in the first fucking place? Thanks for taking 4 fucking days to send this to someone who isn't retarded. Great.

A week goes by and nothing. I respond again to the first email with wanting an update.

Another few days and I get a response. This time, its whatever technical tard it got forwarded to telling me that the front/rear sights on the gun 'go together' so I do not need to worry about replacing them because they are a set.

Holy fucking shit retards.

Respond back, again, that didn't answer my question. I want the heights and I can decide what to do. Just give me the fucking heights, thats all I want. Jesus fuck.

3-4 days later I get a response. We do not know the heights of the stock sights but you can buy replacement sights in the Beretta store.

EL o EL

So you are complaining that service sucks? Have you bought or done anything else the days? Been to a fast food place? A restaurant? Ordered any building supplies? Called for tech support on any equipment? It's like that most everywhere right now. You get a phone mess because most of their staff are working from home.

I see that level of service almost every single day across just about every single sector. It's a welcome surprise when someone is there, does answer the phone, and does serve you well.

If I had guns I liked, I'll be damned if I'd sell them because their call center isn't up to speed after a pandemic. In fact, I'd challenge you to find a call center that is. With free checks for the unemployed, there's no one to work the call centers, other than people that actually do give a shit, and they are being shit on every day by pissed off customers.

Pro Shop is fully manned...they are selling shit like you cant believe.

Get a M9A3 and want to change the iron sights on it because I hate the retarded 12 oclock hold that they set them up for.

I call and am told that all technical stuff has to go through their ticket system, and its online only. Great, all I want are the fucking heights that the stock sights are in - can you not tell me that and I'll be on my way?

Sign up for their bullshit technical website thing that was probably made by the same retards that made the obamacare website. Wade my way through all sorts of bullshit and then I finally find where I can actually ask a fucking question.

Tell them exactly what I said above; I have an M9A3 and would like the heights of the front/rear stock sights.

4 days later I get a response telling me that I can buy replacement sights on the Beretta website for my gun, with a link, to the store page. What?!

Respond back that this didn't even remotely answer my question. I need to know the stock heights so I know what to replace and with what.

3-4 days later I get an email that this is being 'escalated' to some technical guy. I thought that's where I was in the first fucking place? Thanks for taking 4 fucking days to send this to someone who isn't retarded. Great.

A week goes by and nothing. I respond again to the first email with wanting an update.

Another few days and I get a response. This time, its whatever technical tard it got forwarded to telling me that the front/rear sights on the gun 'go together' so I do not need to worry about replacing them because they are a set.

Respond back, again, that didn't answer my question. I want the heights and I can decide what to do. Just give me the fucking heights, thats all I want. Jesus fuck.

3-4 days later I get a response. We do not know the heights of the stock sights but you can buy replacement sights in the Beretta store.

EL o EL

So what did you do?

Pro Shop is fully manned...they are selling shit like you cant believe.
I get calls almost every day and when we answer the phone, people say the same thing "I can't believe I got an actual person, you are open? I'll be right there". When they arrive, the all tell the same story. No one will answer the phone or they takes days to respond to email requests.

It's a sad state of affairs when simply answering the phone means something to people these days.

Their optics service leaves a lot to be desired. My dad had a scope back to them 2 times. Still fucked up. He moved on to a better brand

Bought a Glock19x and put a RMR on it.
A caliper could have solved all your issues. I love my irons on my m9, but i dont like how chunky the light rail makes them on the new ones. Been thinking about getting a brigadier but i want an old one.

Reactions: wh20crazy
Yep, Beretta (and any company owned by Beretta) customer service is complete dogshit. That includes Tikka, Burris, Steiner, Stoeger, Benelli, and a few others I can't remember.

I had the same problems with a $1200 Manners Stock - my ordered stock had a visible flaw and I wanted an RMA to get it fixed. Tried everything - emails, phone calls, asked to speak with Tom ( sorry - he's not available - but, we'll have him call you - nada ) - you name it - nothing. Finally, I just sent it in with a note - when I got it back the same flaw was still there. :mad: Finally, Robert on here got back to me ( after the PRS season )- very nice of him, but by then I was done. I was a Manners fan boy - now - not so much.

I had a nightmare experience with walther last year, i bought a ppk .22 and the trigger reset bar was eating the reset slot in the slide to the point eventually the hammer would just follow the slide down. I sent it to them and they sent it back with a new slide with a hige scratch in it. Shot it, few hundred rounds the same slide issue, sent it back. Few more months go by and my brand new one arrives, at this point im six months from the time i bought the gun and have shot less than 300 rds thru any one i had in my possesion. Same story with the new one. I wrote walther and said i just wanted a refund, i had no interest in their guns. The guy i spoke to insisted o take a gun instead and sent me a walther ppq tactical .22... not the gun i wanted or bought.... it was a little more expensive and when i got ot home... what do ya know, there is a hard steel pin inset in the aluminum slide right where the ppk's fail... if they had went thru this once why make the same error? Ill never buy a new walther ever again.

They kept insiting their gunsmith said it was normal wear and break in lol....

EL o EL
BCD05469-F61E-497F-9BA9-5992F2B3DAA0.jpeg

I’ve used Glock and sig. Both in personal and profession. Glock everyday.

…..change my mind 🖕🏻😎🖕🏻

If a screw is pretty stuck, personally I move to an impact gun for removal.

FYI...
The cheap allen wrench they give you with the Romeo Zero red dot is to INSTALL the red dot.

The size of the allen head screws on the underside of the slide (to remove optic plate cover) are different than the screws that are provided with the red dot sight to install it.

Stupid, but then again, you used the wrong size wrench and stripped out the heads.

Strips the screw, gets hissy fit, calls cs as if they can magically extract the screw over the phone; Sig is busy with other customers can’t answer. Okay cool. Lets play cancel culture.
I am not saying their cs is impeccable but this thread meh… weaksauce.

Reactions: Steel+Killer
This may be slightly off topic but is CS-related. Even in this day and age, Kidd finds the time to have excellent CS, answers their phones and emails promptly. I own a P365 but have no experience with Sig CS.

eons ago I was cleaning my Sig 556 bbl with a military rod. Yeah,yeah,yeah save it, I said it was eons ago.

And the rod broke and scored the throat. Lesson learned. I sent it to Sig with an explanation that I did, it like an idiot, send me the bill I want my bbl changed thanks.

Instead.... those dirty shitbag useless fucks actually changed my bbl with a new one, changed my grip, dunno why, and even had the BALLS to send a target with a group using TAP 69GR ammo @ 100 yrds on this new bbl.

And after all of this they never charged me a dime either way on shipping or repair work.

Gawd it's a wonder they're still in business.

So yes, I still continue to buy Sig products. Everything will break eventually, some just sooner than others.

And sometimes a customer screws up said product, NO fault of the company.

I am going to throw my .02 on my experience with Sig. I have owned two 9mm pistols both shoot lights out and neither have ever given me a problem. I have shot and used a few of their LRFS and scopes only problem I ever had was with a Tango 6 the level plex was way off I sent it back to them and they had it fixed and back to me within a week.

Harbor Freight , for $8 you can get a set of driver bits that will fit about anything you can run into, I throw tools that come with sights, scopes etc in the empty box and put the box with all the others.

Last edited:
Strips the screw, gets hissy fit, calls cs as if they can magically extract the screw over the phone; Sig is busy with other customers can’t answer. Okay cool. Lets play cancel culture.
I am not saying their cs is impeccable but this thread meh… weaksauce.
Until it is your issue, right?

I get what you are saying though, I don't even pay attention to a product warranty anymore. I deal with my own problems, not worth the hassle. of dealing with a manufacturer and their bullshit. It also makes me more inclined to give everything a fine tooth inspection before purchase.

The weaksauce is today's customer service!