• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Optics Sig Sauer Sierra6 BDX 2-12X BDX Scope w/ mount

Whiskeywater1

Private
Minuteman
Mar 23, 2017
Texas
For sale is lightly used Sig Sauer Sierra6 BDX 2-12X BDX Scope with a Sig Sauer Alpha2 Scope mount (1.53" 0 MOA). Would like to sell as a package for $850 shipped with original scope box.

I ordered this scope from EuroOptic last year and only mounted and used it on one range trip, been sitting in the safe since. It was mounted on a 6.5 grendel AR15 and performed extremely well out to 500 yards. Scope bluetooth paired easily with my BDX binos, the Sig app on my phone, and the built in ballistic calculator was spot on to 500 with my set up, after I put in some of the basic inputs (MV, etc.). It really is a cool set up, especially if you have a BDX rangefinder. Only getting rid of it to free up funds for other life expenses.

I'll post pictures tomorrow when I get back home. Thanks.

Resurrecting this post. Scope and mount still for sale. Pics added and will be happy to send more if requested.

Attachments

• IMG_3735.jpg
    IMG_3735.jpg
    652.4 KB · Views: 64
  • IMG_3736.jpg
    IMG_3736.jpg
    609.9 KB · Views: 63
Last edited: