• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Sig Sauer SSG 3000

Aaron47pb

Private
Minuteman
Mar 22, 2014
Moscow, ID
Very clean Sig Sauer SSG 3000 here. This is the US model with the integral rail and 24" 1:11 twist barrel threaded 5/8-24. Rifle shoots FGMM 1/2-3/4 MOA.

These rifles flat out shoot and are very cool. For those that don't know, it has a quick change barrel system so you can swap barrels with an allen wrench. Benchmark makes drop in prefits and extensions for them. And the magazines have an insane COL of 3.4”. So you can load REALLY long or go with some interesting calibers. Think pretty much any of the 30-06 case family, except some of the Ackleys because the shoulder is too far forward for where the mag tapers. They also have really nice two stage adjustable triggers. McMillan still makes stocks for them if you want to ditch the plastic stock. Accurate Mag makes 10 round mags and a chassis for them too. You can tell I have a thing for these rifles. But we're pulling the trigger on some projects around the house, so it has to go.

It will come with the factory SSG brake and one magazine. TB brake that is pictured is not included. Scope, rings, bipod not included.

$1600 shipped and insured. Check or MO. No PayPal.

Last edited:
I'm one step closer to calling up Benchmark and having them spin up a 280 Rem barrel so I can throw some 180 ELDs with this.