• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Sig Sauer Tango 4 4X16 44 Revolution Counter

WYO09

Sergeant of the Hide
Minuteman
Feb 13, 2017
Montana
I'm I an idiot, the answer is yes, but is there anyway to zero the revolution counter on the elevation turret on these scopes? After zeroing the scope and setting the zero stop the counter is at 4 revolutions. The book doesn't show any way of zeroing the revolution counter so I'm assuming that's where it's at and I will only have 3 rotations left on the counter I believe. (not looking at it as I write this)

Hey WY009

I had a hard time seting my zero stop on my tango 4. I think the answer to your question is no. I had to come up around 36 MOA with my scope in a Nightforce Uni-mount with 20 MOA built in. My zero stop/revolution counter is a 3 revolutions up, with 5 more rotations in the upward direction i can go(60 Moa available?). I think your scope has a little less MOA travel built into the scope. I have the 3-12x42, The MOA travel and 4 ounces less is why I choose it over the 4-16x44. I think the Tango 6 has a different zero stop? Its a strange design of the Tango 4. Its what you get for a bargain price? I can live with it. I've been meaning to call Sig Sauer to ask them about it.

IanHusaberg out.

I think I can live with it. I wasn't expecting much for the price but the scope seems to be pretty nice after using it for the first time this weekend. I have it on one of my AR setups so I shouldn't need to come up too far on the elevation turrets anyway. I just wanted to make sure I wasn't missing something.