• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Sig Sauer

Bobbmightymouse

Private
Minuteman
Feb 27, 2022
Maryland
I have a Sig Sauer 6.5x20x52 BDX mounted on a Bergara B14 HMR 300 Win. Mag. sitting on a 20 MOA rail. I can't seem to get enough elevation adjustment to zero in at 100 yds. I had the same set up on a Remington 700 Sendero 7mm.mag. and it worked fine. ?

I have a Sig Sauer 6.5x20x52 BDX mounted on a Bergara B14 HMR 300 Win. Mag. sitting on a 20 MOA rail. I can't seem to get enough elevation adjustment to zero in at 100 yds. I had the same set up on a Remington 700 Sendero 7mm.mag. and it worked fine. ?
What Optic? I have the same gun and same rail and have a 5-25x50 Vortex mounted, is in MRAD, and even at 1000 yards, its only 11 mils. of elevation. I'm gonna have to cry Optic, because its technically impossible not to be able to dial a 100 yards. I've had a few different ones and they all were zero'd with a 1/4 to 1/2 a mil.

Have you checked your mounts are in the correct order and also that they are both seated correctly?
Something wrong with way the scope rings are mounted could cause that.
I assume you already checked that your rail is mounted the correct direction as well?