• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Suppressors sig sight drift tool.

SledDog

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jun 15, 2009
Saint Helens, Or
Am I reading Sigs site right? $200+ for the sight drift tool? Should I resign myself to the cost or is there another option?

Re: sig sight drift tool.

There are TONS of options for sight pushers.

I have seen the Sig Classic Front/Rear Sight tools sell for as cheap as around $170. If you go through MidwayUSA, you can order one and use a discount code to get another $10-20 off the price depending on the total amount of your order.

Maryland Gunworks makes a Sig-specific tool that runs around $110 or so.

There are also several companies that make universal sight installation tools. I have only used one and I don't recall the mfg, but I am sure that someone will chime in on them. They usually run around $200 I think, but will work on a huge variety of pistols.

If you are just needing a small, one-time adjustment, or you are just looking to install a single set of sights now and not a bunch down the road, your money is better spent on a quality gunsmith who'll do the work with the proper tools and only charge you around $40 or so.

Re: sig sight drift tool.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Phylodog</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I have one of these if it makes you feel any better about paying for a cheaper tool: Meprolight Sight Pusher </div></div>

Sheesh. I guess I shouldn't complain. I never really gave it much thought how much something like that should cost.