• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Suppressors Sig SLH762C

pinkhair

Sergeant
Supporter
Minuteman
Aug 26, 2008
Savannah, ga
Does anyone have any first hand experience with these cans? I've seen remarkably little said about the compact versions in particular. I'm assuming they aren't quiet but I'd like to know a little more than that if anyone has used one or been around them being used at least.

They're still new enough I doubt there's many out there not in the hands of an SOT.

I have the old first gen, and it's been solid but heavy. It was made when Kevin was still with SIG, so no idea where they're at now.

They're still new enough I doubt there's many out there not in the hands of an SOT.

I have the old first gen, and it's been solid but heavy. It was made when Kevin was still with SIG, so no idea where they're at now.
Yea that's what I had figured. Hell, I have a SOT and I still can't get my hands on one lol.

In case anyone is curious, I was able to use the SLH762C-TI-QD today on a 9: spear lt in 556 and the gas blowback is pretty much non existent as you'd expect, sound wasn't quiet but you could probably get by with shooting a few rounds without ear pro on without hurting your hearing much. The locking mechanism is actually pretty cool and does seem to work as advertised.