• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Suppressors Sig SRD762TiQD

CBlack

Inquisitive
Supporter
Minuteman
Nov 12, 2017
Covington, La
Was able to put some rounds through my 300WM with my Sig suppressor. After zeroing I shot one, removed the suppresor, then shot another.

Keep in mind that my mechanics are a work in progress so the error could easily be me.

First shot is upper right. Next was definitely me on the far left. Next was just left of center. All at 100 yards. (Pic is rotated clockwise 90 degrees as seen here)

Overall very impressed. Range Master was next to me without ears and wasn't bothered by the shot.

Target.jpg

Seems like a great can. I was for. Between that and a ultra 9. Will get the sig can one day.

I have the non ti can . It is rugged and the mounting system is study and “nearly” impossible to come off inadvertently. Great on 7.62 as well as 5.56. Very satisfied- very little poi change. Haven’t seen any decrease with accuracy. I don’t see why they are not as popular as tbac.

Reactions: CBlack
It's a great silencer.

Y'all did a fantastic job on it.

Seems like a great can. I was for. Between that and a ultra 9. Will get the sig can one day.

I highly recommend it. I run it currently on my Blackout and my 300WM. Probably has the mellowist tone on the blackout of any I've shot. Very quiet.

I have the non ti can . It is rugged and the mounting system is study and “nearly” impossible to come off inadvertently. Great on 7.62 as well as 5.56. Very satisfied- very little poi change. Haven’t seen any decrease with accuracy. I don’t see why they are not as popular as tbac.

That's the one I wanted but got a great deal on the Ti model (Inconel version was no where to be found). The mounting system is fantastic.

The YHM 338 Phantom I use on my TRG-42 in 300WM moves my shot up about 2 mils. I'm pretty impressed with your can!