• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD Sig Tango 6 3-18 W/Spuhr

tjtoolson

Private
Minuteman
Jul 12, 2020
Sig Tango 6 3-18 mil DEV-L
Spuhr 4001 o moa mount
Vortex bubble level
Sig bikini style covers

Scope is in very good condition, a couple very light marks but very well cared for. Just want something lighter is all.

Scope and mount only-$1100 shipped
Scope only $900 shipped

Can include razor and mounting plate for additional $250. Note this took some custom fitting to adapt the cmore footprint to a burris fastfire plate. Reach out if you have questions about what I had to do.

Long time observer but first time poster, sick of dealing with clowns on Facebook and MeWe. have references in this group if needed.

Attachments

• IMG_6985.jpeg
    IMG_6985.jpeg
    518.7 KB · Views: 103
  • IMG_6982.jpeg
    IMG_6982.jpeg
    510.3 KB · Views: 95
  • IMG_6991.jpeg
    IMG_6991.jpeg
    520.3 KB · Views: 92
  • IMG_6989.jpeg
    IMG_6989.jpeg
    455.9 KB · Views: 86
  • IMG_6983.jpeg
    IMG_6983.jpeg
    361.9 KB · Views: 92
  • IMG_7171.jpeg
    IMG_7171.jpeg
    539.1 KB · Views: 55
  • IMG_7172.jpeg
    IMG_7172.jpeg
    563.9 KB · Views: 54
  • IMG_7173.jpeg
    IMG_7173.jpeg
    537.7 KB · Views: 53
  • IMG_7174.jpeg
    IMG_7174.jpeg
    492.2 KB · Views: 63
Last edited:
Pardon me, but why do you have an external level when the scope has Levelplex feature? Is it not working?

Pardon me, but why do you have an external level when the scope has Levelplex feature? Is it not working?
Lol good question! Answer is it came with the setup as I bought it from a friend. It’s triple redundant as the spuhr also has a bubble level…happy to remove it but since it was already there I didn’t bother taking it off.

Reactions: bdn6465 and Eric32
Levelplex is working fine. I will say it’s nice to have that on top for when I’m initially setup up on a bipod/tripod to get it roughly level and then fine tune in reticle with the levelplex. But per above it just came with it.

Reactions: bdn6465
I believe the turrets have been swapped… :LOL:

Also, are the Razor and mounting plate included? They’re in the photos but not mentioned. :)

Also, are the Razor and mounting plate included? They’re in the photos but not mentioned. :)
Why do you think the turrets have been swapped? To my knowledge they have not been and they match the images of other gen 2 models

Pulled the red dot off. Could be included for additional but I had to do some custom fitting to get the razor red dot to adapt to a fast fire spuhr plate.

Why do you think the turrets have been swapped? To my knowledge they have not been and they match the images of other gen 2 models

Pulled the red dot off. Could be included for additional but I had to do some custom fitting to get the razor red dot to adapt to a fast fire spuhr plate.

Updated to include red dot if interested

Look at the numbers. On the elevation turret, the numbers have been rotated 90*, and on the windage they’re standing up. It’s a simple swap, but they’re on the wrong ones.

Anyway, solid optics!

Look at the numbers. On the elevation turret, the numbers have been rotated 90*, and on the windage they’re standing up. It’s a simple swap, but they’re on the wrong ones.

Anyway, solid optics!
Ooooh I see what you mean lol that’s funny I’ll swap them when I get home. I thought you meant with another scope or something but you mean I mixed the windage and elevation!

Reactions: Basher

Anyway, solid optics!
More pics w/o red dot and with caps corrected