• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD Sig Tango6 5-30 Dev-L

Jerry V

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Apr 18, 2020
    McGregor, Texas
    Listing a Sig Tango6 5-30X56, Dev-L reticle, Mrad, Levelplex, FFP. This is a great scope but just acquired a Zeiss S3 and need to make a swap. I have compared this scope to my Mk5, Burris Pro and the new Ziess. It holds its own against the others. Just too many scopes right now and need to make a move on one. I have had the optic for several years and it has a couple of dings from competition use. Glass is still perfect. I am posting pics of the two small dings. They do not effect performance. The Levelplex system is in working order. The optic still performs as it did from factory. Tracks well too. Also available is the LaRue Tactical LT111 mount. Feel free to ask any questions or if you need any additional pics. Comes in Factory box.

Scope with mount $1350
    Scope only $1150
    Pricing is shipped. Paypal F&F or Zelle works for me.

Sig Tango6 1.jpgSig Tango6 2.jpgSig Tango6 3.jpgSig Tango6 4.jpgSig Tango6 5.jpgSig Tango6 6.jpgSig Tango6 7.jpg

Last edited: