• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accessories Sig X Five Parts

erikc641

Private
Minuteman
Apr 9, 2017
Las Cruces, NM
Sig Sauer X Five Gen 1 slide assembly with Romeo1 (6 moa) mounted (no factory rear sight included) - $300.

Springer Precision Steel Guide Rod (X Five) with 12- and 14-pound spring - $20.

Sig Sauer X Series TXG Grip Module (fits X Five and full-size slide assemblies, no FCU or takedown lever included) Includes magwell, tungsten weight and mag release - $175. Very good condition.

5.3" Barsto 9mm barrel for Sig Sauer X Five extended and threaded 1/2-28 with thread protector (nitride finish, throated to accept 147 blue bullets at 1.140", may require minor fitting to your slide unless you buy the one above) - $175.

Comp-Tac International Sig Sauer X Five holster (includes paddle and belt mount) with 2 single belt clip mag carriers - $65

5 - 21 round Sig Sauer P320 magazines. $150

All prices OBO, PPFF preferred. Inquire for discount on multiple items. I am the original owner of all items. I have fired approximately 1500 rounds with the above combo with no issues, mainly for USPSA, which I no longer do. I am tired of seeing it all sit in the safe.

Last edited:
Reactions: earthtrekker1775