• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Suppressors Sig X5 to 226 blackwater

swordfish

Sergeant
Minuteman
Apr 24, 2009
Daphne , AL
Switched guns for my osprey . So far everything is great . got a factory threaded sig barrel for the Blackwater and went to the range .
shot 100 rds with and without can without any problems

Re: Sig X5 to 226 blackwater

how much is a threaded barrel from sig?

Is Alabama Ammo even still around. I was looking to buy some subsonic 9mm and saw them listed on Major Malfuction, but I cant find any contact info. I think I called MM and he said that they no longer exist. Please correct me if I'm wrong, because I would love to find a place to buy 147's in bulk.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Tamu98</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Is Alabama Ammo even still around. I was looking to buy some subsonic 9mm and saw them listed on Major Malfuction, but I cant find any contact info. I think I called MM and he said that they no longer exist. Please correct me if I'm wrong, because I would love to find a place to buy 147's in bulk.</div></div>

savvy bachman pawn, they had some boxed at reasonable...