• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Optics SightMark Wraith Digital Night Vision Optics for sale!

cattleman99

Snyder Precision LLC
Supporter
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
Mar 28, 2018
Lincoln, NE
www.snyderprecision.com
I have some brand new optics on the shelf itching for new homes.

Wraith 4K Mini 2-16x32 (this thing is bad ass, lightweight and really clear) - $799 shipped, no sales tax
Wraith HD 2-16x28 - $499 shipped, no sales tax
Wraith HD 4-32x50 - $499 shipped, no sales tax

We also have Coyote Reaper XXL IR Illuminators for $169.95 each. These are a HUGE upgrade from the factory IR Illuminator.

Let me know if we can help you out on a new set up!

4DAE1CB7-C4C4-4FD6-A5A7-D26A13F826DB.jpeg

Have you handled the 4K 4-32x50? If so, which one between it and the mini 4K 2-16 is a better suited unit for an AR platform for shots from 50-250? Definitely have these on my radar for cheap intro to night hunting coyotes.

Have you handled the 4K 4-32x50? If so, which one between it and the mini 4K 2-16 is a better suited unit for an AR platform for shots from 50-250? Definitely have these on my radar for cheap intro to night hunting coyotes.
Yes I have. The weight and size savings on the mini are definitely worth it over the 4-32. It's pretty close to the size of an ACOG, just a little heavier. Perfect for AR's.