• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Sightmark

mat1739

Private
Minuteman
Mar 18, 2009
MD, USA
Hello All! As im new to this forum i'd first like to say thank you to all out there to take the time to read this post.

I've currently just finished up a build on a Ruger 10/22 to practice and plink around with. I've been considering several different scopes around the $100 range. The Sightmark 3-9x40 was shown to me by a friend, though im not a fan of buying scopes made out of China, this scope has a look to it that i like. I won't be shooting anything over 100 yds and like i said im trying to do this on a budget. That being said is the Sightmark a P.O.S or is it a ok selection for this application?

Re: Sightmark

You can put just about any low cost cheap scope on a 22 rifle without problems. Most of the lower cost scopes are made in China even some of the Leupold scopes. I personally would buy a nicer scope for it.

GC