• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Sightron 1-7x24

scsbronco

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jun 15, 2010
Michigan
Update.... cancelled my order it was in process for 4 days. They couldnt tell me when theyd ship it out.

Brownells has these on clearance for 349$. I thought people liked them when they came out. Can’t find any reviews. I don’t think there’s anything better for 349$ is there?

Last edited:
Reactions: JDB55
That's a crazy good price...are these Phillipines or Japanese OEMd, does anyone know? Also interested in the illumination brightness.

Edit: Didn't see they weren't in stock

Last edited:
Reactions: scsbronco
There not in stock anyway, so who cares. I had one and it was a POS.......FYI.

I've had several other S3 sightrons and they were amazing. The 1-7 was a dud...........which I'm sure is why they discontinued it.

I had one a few years back. Illumination was nowhere near daylight bright but it was the closest thing to true 1x I've ever looked through. Limited fov on 7x. Thick reticle . I actually liked it a lot but bought a 1-6 razor and prefer it more. It reminds me of a cheap kahles k6i really

Brownells has these on clearance for 349$. I thought people liked them when they came out. Can’t find any reviews. I don’t think there’s anything better for 349$ is there?

I found a review from 2017: S-Tac 1-7x24

It sounds like a decent LPVO, but is almost certainly outclassed by most of the newer scopes in the $1000.00 price range. However, for $349.00 (if they ever come back in stock) it should be a pretty good value. My biggest concerns are that the reticle doesn't really have features for taking fast shots at close range, and it looks like the illumination isn't very strong.

Reactions: scsbronco