• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Sightron binos? Any experience?

alpha6164

Minuteman
Oct 3, 2008
Jacksonville, FL
I have heard nothing but great reviews from Sightron's scopes and their glass clarity. I dont own their scopes cause they dont offer MOA/MOA. But that would not matter on a bino obviously. I am in the market for a good bino and their 10x42 SIII is under $400. I wanted to know if anyone has any experience with their binoculars? All inputs appreciated.

Re: Sightron binos? Any experience?

I have a pair of 10x40's older model not sure of the designation. Probably the clearest pair I have used for the money. These things were less than $150.00 when I bought them roughly 7 years ago. They have held up through rain, snow, and extreme heat in my truck in the summer. I highly recommend Sightron products. I just bought a SIII 6-24x50 scope have not used it yet, but I will tell you their quality is amazing for the price.