• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Sightron review...

Re: Sightron review...

Welcome to the club. Better late than never.
smile.gif

nice rifle, nice optics, nice write up!

how far is the picture of the through the scope view at the water tower?

Nice write up, been waiting for a review on the 3.5-10x44. All I've been able to find are the 6.5-24x50 reviews. That's a little more gun than I think I could ever require though.

Everybody should have a .50bmg
smile.gif

I've got a couple other sightrons... they have come a long way! Definately a leader in their price range. No doubt about that.

I recently bought one as well. The optics seem better than my Mark 4, at a lower price point.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Definitely a leader in their price range. No doubt about that.
</div></div>

Sightron is a leader all the way up to the Leupold MK4 price range in my opinion. The only thing Leupold has on them is more magnification choices, the TMR reticle and the mil/mil adjustments they have on few of the MK4 scopes. They could seriously compete with NF optics if they wanted too with a more aggressive business plan.

Sightron's Big Sky SII scopes can compete with some of the Leupold VX-3 scopes at a much better price.

GC