• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Sightron SII 36X42 brd satin finish Warranty Ques

p5200

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jun 23, 2008
poplar bluff mo.
I made a trade online for one of these model scopes but, no matter how I adjust the AO through it's 720 degree rotation it just will not focus clear at any range/setting seems to look way to white with no contrast or clarity. I compared it to my Weaver t36 36x40 and the Weaver is so much clearer lots of contrast even the 22LR. bullet holes were clear at the same 50yd. target. I've read somewhere, that these Sightron scopes have a lifetime (fully transferable Warranty) to who ever owns it does anyone know this to be a fact? and also, what kind of turnaround time does Sightron have on their warranty services in general? All help will sure be appreciated. Thanks!
smile.gif

Re: Sightron SII 36X42 brd satin finish Warranty Ques

hmm, well, I have a Sightron thats a bit older, now sure about the warranty, but they did say they would swap out the reticle for me for their mil dot for $99, if I ship it to them. Why don't you give them a call and see?

919-562-3000

Re: Sightron SII 36X42 brd satin finish Warranty Ques

I looked this scope up on Midway USA and it also, said fully transferable life time warranty for who ever owns it there too! Thanks!
smile.gif