• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Sightron SIII 6-24x50 LR D

Re: Sightron SIII 6-24x50 LR D

Check with Scott at Liberty optics. He can tell you whatever you need to know.

Parkincense,
I have that scope.I like it.
video044.jpg

Its good on targets.
2008pig050.jpg

And good in the field.
2008pig180.jpg

Why put a mil-dot on a sfp scope.
dave

Thanks for the order, Parkincense. Your new SIII is enroute and will arrive in a couple of days. We really like the SIII LR series and the 6-24x50 has sort of risen to flagship status, IMO.

Scott

the sightron siii 6 x 24 Is nice scope worked perfectly out to 1000yd on my rem 700 . Very repeatable go back to sero everytime and clear bright glass

The SIII is a nice scope. I have not regretted my purchase at all. For the distance that you are talking about shooting, that dot will not be any problem. If you thinking about going out to 1000yd at some point, then you might want to consider a different reticle. Sightron actually has someone that they recommend that will put the smaller dot in if you prefer later, but again, for the distance that you are inquiring about, you will be more than fine.