• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Rifle Scopes Sightron SIII Cheap Zero Stop

Chambo32

Private
Minuteman
Feb 15, 2012
I saw a post where someone turned some plastics washers down to sit under the turret caps similar to the shim system on the PST's. I don't really have access to a lathe, so i decided to try some rubber Orings on my 20x42 and 6-24x50

1" Inner diameter in three sizes as I figured I could stack them to make the correct height to feel resistant at the zero revolution.

I made a notch in the o-ring with a ultility knife blade so I could see the markings on the turret base.

I tried it today in my 10/22 at 300 yards with 50 minutes and I was easily able to find my zero rotation. The had resistance at about 5 MOA after zero. It worked pretty good for only two dollars in O-Rings.

Reactions: Toydy